Ubunutu server oscam help please!

There are 32 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,383 times. The last Post () by master G.

• to recap....so far i have followed the tutorial, changed the webif port etc, installed dyndns and thats it apart from running the command sudo apt-get install opensc pcscd libccid i have done nothing else. I have not configured any oscam.conf files or cccam.conf files, this wont be causing the issue will it? I want to make sure the reader is recognised before i start on the config files for oscam and cccam. Does this matter or will the card reader only work and say cardok in webif once the config files for oscam etc are done?

• You will need to configure the oscam files before the card reader will read the card, and show you its entitlements.
    I changed my instructions on how to edit the files, go back a few pages, and do those again.

• Philthy thanks for all your help.
    I think the card reader is setup but I don't have the oscam config files setup yet so the card reader won't do anything just yet. The only issue concerning me is when I give the command opensc-tool ?list-readers I get something totally different. I.e it looks like a paragraph of commands etc rather then listing my reader.

• Copy and paste the results here please.

Also, go back and put the config settings in oscam from my earlier post. Once you've done that, you will be able to see if there are any entitlements showing, or ifthe reader is working correctly. Just copy and paste the settings I posted earlier in the thread.

• philthy your a genius thanks for the help.7000

I copied and pasted your config files exactly as they were. I only changed the settings to suit me. I entered this data onto my spiderbox 7000 and hey presto i tried a channel 5 hd and it cleared.
    ecm time it states as 85ms i dont know whatthis means but iheard the lower the better.

• ok i figured out the correct command

root@ubuntu:~# opensc-tool -l
    # Detected readers (pcsc)
    Nr. Card Features Name
    0 Yes OmniKey CardMan 3121 00 00

• How can I update entitlements? In my config files I have account 1 au set to the same name as the au in server config file. I have read this is the way to auto update it.for example au= slyuk in server.config and au=slyuk in server.config For other accounts in user.config can I set a different name for au then to the one in my server.config file?what difference does it make if it is the same for all accounts?

Shall I paste my config files?

• Official Post

How can I update entitlements? In my config files I have account 1 au set to the same name as the au in server config file. I have read this is the way to auto update it.for example au= slyuk in server.config and au=slyuk in server.config For other accounts in user.config can I set a different name for au then to the one in my server.config file?what difference does it make if it is the same for all accounts?

Shall I paste my config files?

The configs that philthy gave you in post #4 will update entitlements, if that's what you are still using there's no need to paste them again..

• Like i said i did change a few things when i read other posts etc to get entitlements? Will these settings still update entitlements. Also for other accounts in oscam.user can I set a different name for au then to the one in my server.config file?what difference does it make if it is the same for all accounts?

oscam.user

[account]
    user = testuser1
    pwd = test1
    group = 1
    uniq = 0
    monlevel = 0
    au = ***uk
    caid = 0963
    ident = 0963:000000

[account]
    user = *****
    pwd = *****
    group = 1
    au = ***uk
    cccmaxhops = 2
    cccreshare = 0

[account]
    user = testuser3
    pwd = test3
    group = 1
    au = ***uk
    cccmaxhops = 2

oscam.server

[reader]
    label = ***uk
    protocol = pcsc
    device = /dev/ttyUSB0
    caid = 0963
    boxkey = XXXXXX #whatever your boxkey is, although oscam doesn't appear to need this?
    detect = cd
    mhz = 357
    cardmhz = 357
    ident = 0963:000000
    group = 1
    emmcache = 1,3,2
    blockemm-u = 0
    blockemm-s = 0
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    blockemm-g = 1
    saveemm-u = 1
    saveemm-s = 1
    lb_weight = 101

oscam.config

[global]
    logfile = /var/local/oscam.log
    cachedelay = 60
    nice = -1
    maxlogsize = 500
    preferlocalcards = 1
    saveinithistory = 1
    readerrestartseconds = 4
    lb_mode = 10
    lb_savepath = /var/local/loadbalance.log

[webif]
    httpport = *****
    httpuser = *****
    httppwd = *****
    httpallowed = 127.0.0.1,1.1.1.1-192.168.254.254

# protocols
    [newcamd]
    key = 0102030405060708091011121314
    port = *******@0963:000000;
    # replace **** with your CAID

[cccam]
    port = ***** #or whatever you want to set the port as
    reshare = 2
    version = 2.1.3

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!