Losing HDD and USB

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 970 times. The last Post () by yorky1.

• I'm running BH2.0.1 Revison B and i keep losing my hard drive and usb in device manager. All my recordings are available and work ok but the main problem is with the epg which i store on the usb. if i switch off at the back sometimes the hard drive and usb are visible in device manager which shows they are mounted correctly, but within a couple of minutes they are missing again so i can't download the epg.

I'm sure somewhere is setting is wrong but i've searched through the menu and there's nothing obvious. Any ideas?

• I also have this problem so i am giving up BH images for now.. going for VIX again and hoping it is more stable than last time i tested it.. :)

• By chance you guys got TsPanel installed???

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• make a Full backup of what you have on , then uninstall TS panel , lastly Full restart is required,,, see if it settles down..
    or start from 0 and start adding everything back on except ts panel....
    keep us updated ,,,

• i had same thing on solo 2 everytime i used tspanel
    i lost hdd so no picons and no epg
    so i took tspanel of and have had no probkem since

• Muso should confirm,

but i think it has something to do with running software update on a image that has TSPANEL already installed!

If you choose to use TsPanel i think the workround is

Install Image > Do a Backup! say backupsimple

Add TsPanel and Plugins e.t.c > do a settings backup (settingsback)

When a new update is ready either do a fresh install and then run settings backup

or revert to backupsimple > run update > run settings backup!

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• Official Post

make a Full backup of what you have on , then uninstall TS panel , lastly Full restart is required,,, see if it settles down..
    or start from 0 and start adding everything back on except ts panel....
    keep us updated ,,,

TSpanel overwrites system files which if removed would leave you with a not working image so unfortunatley the only way to completley uninstall it is to reflash your image.

• Hi. The problems started just after i accessed TsPanel for the first time, i did not download anything just opened for a look around and tried to update but i already had the latest version. The 2.0.1 image i used was a backup image which already had Ts panel installed and everything has worked OK since i installed in February when the 2.0.1 image was first posted. I've upgraded to a backup image of 2.0.2 and at the moment everything seems OK and i do not intend to access TsPanel until someone posts an update to remove the problem.

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!