AV Settings Blackhole

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 719 times. The last Post () by bokkie.

• Hello friends. in my SOLO2 with BlackHole 2.0.2 image, I have problems setting up the AV SETTINGS on my plasma tv. In SD channels sometimes gets the image zoom in the corners of the tv (like cateyes). Does anyone know what could be?

• i have the same problem with solo 2 when i flash new image with panasonic plasma tv when rebooting after flash no image shows on tv and cant set anything up. if i attach to lg tv led, everything works as usual. set up then move back to plasma and everything works ok.
    my advice at present would be to set up on a non plasma tv and then when all set up rig it back up to plasma tv

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!