Bouquets Upload Problem

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,014 times. The last Post () by shakin1234.

• Hi everyone,

I seem to having a problem uploading a bouquet using Dreambox edit on to my VU+ Duo. I've just completely re-scanned my box and have uploaded the latest bouquet by Catseye using Dreambox edit (and have uploaded the respective Satellite XML). The problem is some channels appear as "n/a" once uploaded and don't seem to work (mainly HD channels for some reason). However, when I've checked that the channel and transponder and been scanned correctly they are there, clear as day. They just don't seem to appear in the bouquet.

It doesn't seem to make any sense. I thought I was pretty clued up on this too lol

Any ideas where I'm going wrong?

• Hello mate you must read the forum Rules and Post an Intro Post here before Requesting any help :)Forum Gateway - Powered by DnP Firewall
    Once done I am sure someone will point out a helpful way forward

• If you upload the latest catseye bouquet it'll have an up to date satellites.xml already. Don't need to upload the xml as well.
    What image are you using?

• If you upload the latest catseye bouquet it'll have an up to date satellites.xml already. Don't need to upload the xml as well.
    What image are you using?

I'm running Blackhole mate. As well as some channels not working within the bouquets some appear as "n/a" which work but don't seem to carry the station name for some reason. :(

• i have had the eaxact same problem on the latest openvix image when loading it on my duo from scratch. i fixed this by loading latest catseye 01-06-13 settings into dream box edit program (first time i ever had to do this), once loaded into dreambox edit, uploaded to duo and once done a full restart e.g. power it off and on again. all was back working :-)

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!