Got my card! Now how do I share

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,067 times. The last Post () by deepspace221.

• That was quick LOL. It's a local cable tv card with NDS encryption.

Can you point me to a few helpful threads on the topic? No need to regurgitate.
    Let's see if it works... I'm excieted.

You happy now? I am. =]

:thumbsup:

*sunray4 box with openpli

• Hot Cable Communication in Israel i do believe.

Nano

• No i looked at the OSCam website to see what caid matched :haha:

Code
    http://www.streamboard.tv/wiki/OSCam/en/Config/oscam.provid
  • So every provider got their own unique identifier, that's good to know.

I'm currently mapping the channels at my dreambox, to see if I got them all.
    I think I've found all of the frequencies and the card indeed decrypted most of them, but some channels, which are within my subscription, seems like they do get decrypted, but... I only get a black screen instead.

here is a screenshot:
    *disregard the background you see behind, it's totally black, and the picture you see is the result of the screen grabber.

Also, in almost all the HD channels, I get a screen which tell me I need to order them to be able to view.
    They do open when the card is in the STB the cable company provided.

Oh, yes, and no EPG data is available, which is just plain "wonderful".

Any input?

• That was so freaking easy! On the first go! I was quite surprise, how straightforward it turn out to be.
    My first successful card sharing, went like a breeze.
    Great software and documentation, kudos to the developers.

FREE CABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOPI!!!! :scarf:
    I'm so overjoyed. :caz2:

You should have just told me to RTFM! Hahaha =]

Too bad I can't share it with you guys, but I'll have to do it locally I guess. Good thing I got a guy... ;)
    Thanks for motivating me with all those card sharing talks monkeying around. :snicker:

We share and we care. I'll swap cable for sat, what a wonderful world that we live in.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!