connection problem

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,323 times. The last Post () by wssherbiny.

• I have a problem and please help

I have a Dream 800 clone (sim 2.01 boot# 76) + Internal Hard Western digital 320 GB

My problem in ftp file transfer to the HDD (using DCC or cuteftp) where they often cut off communication in the middle of the transfer and gives me a message
    ftp connection error

And I thought it is an image problem so I tried several images and the problem persists

Can anyone help me please

• you would be better to ask in the dm800 section as this is the dm500 section.

it could be a wireless problem with your router. i have a linksys wrk54g and it has a mind of its own. it will disconnect from the internet whenever it feels like it.
    i think it was an overheating problem so i moved to where it would have more air circulation which improved it a bit but it still happens now and again.
    you could try and use a cable connection between your laptop/computer and router to rule out a wifi problem. (if your using wifi).
    or try a different router if you could get your hands on one handily enough.

• Are you connection via a network cable or wireless connection? If you're using wireless could you try using a network cable and see if its still stops during a transfer?

I'm connecting by network cable, Any other suggestions please??

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!