DM800se wont't reboot after been flashed

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,933 times. The last Post () by Banny.

• Hi All

I have DM800se SSl84B, this is the problem, when i re-flash with any ssl84b image, the box will reboot ok, but when it too rebooting it, it will start to load the image but freeze halfway through. This happens with all images.
    Has anybody seen this before, is there a fix or is the box knackered.

Thanks.

2bagstew.

• Try to reflash it using serial connection,and also make shure your power supply is ok.

Regards

• Hi.

It's a clone, it's SSL is 84b all the images used have had the SSL84b i have no problem loading a image, on to the box.
    The images will load after it's initially been flashed, but when the box is restarted the images will start too load but will stop half way through & no amount of restating will get the images to load.

Thank You.

• When the image starts to load how long do you wait before you come to the conclussion it has frozen as some images can take up to 4 minutes to load.....try waiting and see what happens....just a thought. cheers

• When the image starts to load how long do you wait before you come to the conclussion it has frozen as some images can take up to 4 minutes to load.....try waiting and see what happens....just a thought. cheers

Sorry Friends ive been away,
    When i load any clone image it will start as normal but when i restart the box it load halfway then freeze i've left it for over an hour and it has not changed, reload another image it will restart but will freeze when i reboot again i'm using standard images not backups.
    Thanks

• Try re flashing using the same tool you would if you found the 'no ca found error' - try re flashing the boot loader separately, or rather first.

I remember the same happening to me, took some messing but it did eventually fully boot, the problem is I messed that much, that I have no clue what actually resolved it.

Check your permission(s) on the file prior to flashing, the dm800.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!