Usb mounting problem

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,022 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• I have used the latest ten below back up image i had the usb stick mounted and epg was working ok yesterday but today only showing info on a few statrions have run crosspeg downloader but have noticed that when i go to device manager and mount points its not showing my usb stick so its stopping the epg working due to lack of space.
    why has my usb suddenly gone.
    any ideas the epg and usb where working perfect.
    Thanks darren

• Hello buddy,

Which backup image by Ten are you using?? BH or ViX? He has done quiet a few recently lol

Let us know what image it is and we can help you re-mount your usb drive.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• No probs bud,

Ok press the blue button on your remote, then blue again. Select mount manager, you should see the usb stick you have inserted in the box on the list, select this and mount it as media/usb. It should tell you to restart your box, do this. When the solo comes back on go back into the mount manager menu and check that it is mounted correctly.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• There is no mount manager do you mean device manager.
    I have done all this when i mounted it originaly and had it working ok but now when you press device manager there is no usb stick showing.
    Thanks darren

• Yes sorry Device manager, ok I would shutdown the solo & remove the usb stick you want to use and format it to fat32 with a pc or lappy. Then insert it into the solo again and switch the solo back on, then go through the mounting procedure again.

fI7WHhv.png

• Have taken usb stick out cleared it and put it back in now it can be seen and i have mounted it again do i need to run cross peg epg dowloader again.
    Also when i do anything to the box im unpluging it to take out usb stick or to give it a full reboot,can you use the reset button on the back.
    Thanks darren

• yes,affirmative , you need to reinstall epg and picons if you had them on the usb stick..
    ther should be no reason for you to take out the stick once it is setup..
    if you need to add/eliminate anything from it ,
    go into FTP to the media/usb folder...

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!