16001 sees servers but not clients

There are 14 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,984 times. The last Post () by junger.

• hi all
    i have setup my cccam 2.1.4 with 3 test flines, i am using my dm800hd with boxkey I then setup my cccam 2.1.4 config.cfg. I sent 3 flines to m8's to try and i requested a share on this site.
    Dismal Results: They cannot see my server so I looked at cccam info page and no clients are shown, there is servers thatfor which i have a cline showing and the cline is active on my dm.
    When I ran port forward, it reports a green light on TCP and says that my port is open on another device (i assume that to be my dm), on UPC is says it can ping my router, but the port is not open or reachable,
    Any ideas to resolve this please so that I can share?
    :blabla:

• Do you have a static or dynamic DNS address? If you're dynamic create an account with Dyndns and setup a host record. PLi? Images website

Then setup your router to automatically update dyndns (if it has that feature) or on your Dreambox Blue button -> Services/Daemons -> Inadyn (Dynamic DNS Client).

Now give your mate your DynDNS hostname.

• Sorry, the host dyndns shows a green circle with a tick, underneath it says status good, i will download the cs studio. I am using atenda wirless router, could it be any settings in the router/

• im using windows 7 64bit, cs studio maybe takes 10 refreshes before anything is displayed, on a xp netbook it displays straight away, if you hae a similar setup its maybe worth trying refreshing a few times

110cm Triax Dish multi arm 13,16,19, 23, 28 east fixed 90cm thor

• SERVER LISTEN PORT : 16000
    SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY : /dev/sci0 3430000
    BOXKEY : /dev/sci0 ** ** ** **
    F: junger *****2 0 1 { 0:0:1 }
    F: junger **** 2 0 1 { 0:0:1 }
    F: junger****2 0 1 { 0:0:1 }
    F: junger ***** 2 0 1 { 0:0:1 }

Does this help?

• master G, you were on the ball last night with my cccam 2.1.4. is there a tutorial for the cs studio, it looks awsome but complicated to setup

• Official Post

master G, you were on the ball last night with my cccam 2.1.4. is there a tutorial for the cs studio, it looks awsome but complicated to setup

Click the icon that looks like a tool in the top left corner,, just enter the ip address, port 16001, username and password for the dreambox and click add.
    Close cs studio down and restart it, click on the ip address in the top right and click update..

• Current time : 20:46:40
    NodeID : **********
    Uptime : 00d 02:06:26
    Connected clients : 0
    Total handled client ecm's : 0
    Total handled client emm's : 0
    Total handled LOCAL ecm's : 0 / 9 (0%)
    Peak load (max queued requests per workerthread)

Does that look right m8?

• Connected clients : 0
    Current Usage (ECM requests/h) : 0
    Average Usage (ECM requests/h) : 0

# AVU Username Country / IP Usage Connected Idle time Ecm / Ok OK% Emm / Ok Ver Last used share Ecm time

No clients shown

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!