How to watch a second channel when recording

There are 17 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,821 times. The last Post () by Sg360.

• Hi guys, I know i have to set up both my tuners and i have but i still cant seem to watch a second channel while i have another recording. I think i have done something silly or just overlooked something but i have tried all the settings for tuner b. What should the right setting be?

Hi guys, I know i have to set up both my tuners and i have but i still cant seem to watch a second channel while i have another recording. I think i have done something silly or just overlooked something but i have tried all the settings for tuner b. What should the right setting be?

To watch & record the setup I used was:
    Tuner A Equal to Tuner B
    Tuner B Simple / Single / 28.2

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• First we need to know exactly what setup you have Dish, motor and LNB wise so that we can correctly recomend what settings you need to use.

for example.

Dish Fixed on 28.2 east, LNB octo.
    or
    Dish 80cm motorized, LNB quad.

at the moment were all just guessing as to your setup and that helps no one at all.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• I have a fixed dish, its my old sly dish and setup, with a vu+ solo2 box

• have you tried creating a 2nd line for the receiver?

I know when i set up my solo2 i had a similar problem.......tried all different settings and no joy!

I created a 2nd line and it all came back for some reason? this wasn't needed on my duo!

Just a thought! Someone will shoot it down but it worked here and never investigated whether it was box or server settings that messed it up?

try it...and report back at worse one of the list to check

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• How do i create a second line? SORRY

• How you sharing bud

Create a 2nd account on your server then dupliate the line you have with new details!

What Cam you using? Cccam.cfg is in /etc and newcamd.list (for Mgcamd) is in usr/keys one of them will have your line in it

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• Its working, thanks but how is it working????? I am sure i had those settings in several times before.

Oh well thanks guys for your help.

Because you were setting your receiver up for use with a motor and Diseqc switch when you dont have them.

The settings i posted are the correct ones for use with a fixed dish, with a dual, quad or octo lnb.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!