How tell if someone pretends to sell cccam lines.

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,025 times. The last Post () by nano.

• I Have asked people to sell/give me test c lines to test.
    Some peoples lines start with C: name server port user pass
    some others lines start with C: 215.154...... port user pass
    The people with the numbers probably are scammers or is it a different type of server?
    (if my question does not belong here, please delete it)
    Is there a way to share my card to another receiver at home, or do I have to have hop rights?

• Read the rules kleanth.

<13> If you are the supporter of a Pay Server DO NOT ask for support, your request will be ignored.

If you ask payservers for a testline, free or otherwise, this makes you a supporter of a payserver. There is no need to be sarcastic towards those who point this out to you, because they are ultimately trying to stop you from getting ripped off.

Stay away from payservers and read the cardsharing sections to get more answers to your questions
    Cardsharing tutorials

The answer to your question is that there is no difference. A domain will direct to an IP address - and the numbers are just an IP address. Payservers are scammers regardless.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Ones an IP address the other is a DNS address.

Both ultimately do the same thing, all a DNS address does is resolve to an IP address. People who have a dynamic IP address normally use a DNS address, those on a static IP address (One that doesn't change) will just use the IP address.

Now your question has been answered i am closing this thread. Any further questions regarding payservers could result in your account being suspended. Please read the rules again for clarification.

Nano

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!