Why no HD channels on local Viasat 093E card??

There are 17 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 16,294 times. The last Post () by T_ac_S.

• Hi all..I have a HUGE question that I hope someone can help with...WHY is it not possible to see HD channels from local Viasat 093E card? I have for quite some time now used Oscam to share my local card...and it clears all channels except the HD channels!! Can anyone help or advice me to the people that knows what to do or why?? Thank you in advance!

• The cards are hardware paired to the original Viasat box. You cannot view the HD channels, its been that way for some time.

Its the same as what $ky are currently in the middle of doing to knock out the cards so they can only be read in an original $ky Digibox.

Nano

• Hi all..I have a HUGE question that I hope someone can help with...WHY is it not possible to see HD channels from local Viasat 093E card? I have for quite some time now used Oscam to share my local card...and it clears all channels except the HD channels!! Can anyone help or advice me to the people that knows what to do or why?? Thank you in advance!

Not too sure how they do it probably Jtag the original Viasat receiver with card in situ so to speak

• I have never seen these channels open. Like i said the card is hardware paired to the original receiver, if they knew how to get the info i'm sure you would have seen then open before now.

Nano

• trust me nano

i have viasat HD in my share and have had it for over 12 months.

but i can no longer watch it because the HD channels have moved sat and a 2m plus dish is required in my part of England to get a signal.

Ian.

• I like @Nano...have not ever seen these channels open in my sharing time :hell_boy: But i sincerely hope that if somebody knows how to do or witch "right people" to speak to that, they will tell it...cause there's still a kind of rumor out there saying that by knowing the right people you can get these channels cleared! I just wonder if this rumor are true or not...for now i believe not! Cheers

• Its definitely doable as you can see on the screenshot in the previous post, It surprised me when it opened. As Ian1095 has pointed out these channels are now on the Scandinavian Nordic beam so thats going to put them out of reach of most people anyway.

I see very few HD channels on 5e now even with a bit of fine tuning of the dish. It looks like you are going to need quite a big dish to get them in England. How they are getting the boxkey for these channels is anybodies guess, but it certainly makes it look more promising for $ky UK

Nano

• Okay, i understand your screenshot then Nano...makes more sense now :) But i am from Denmark myself (scandinavian) so i have my dish (a good English Raven dish) pointed to sat-pos. (4.8E) some will say (5.0E) and i have boxkey for the Viasat receiver but maybe not the "right" one as you say yourself. But okay...i will look for the "right" people now where i have got myself a brand new TV (Samsung 46") ..then it would be more appropriate with HD channels :)

• Hi

Beside from the boxkey you need another key that will have to be "jtagged" out of the original box.
    As far as I have understand, you also need an original box that hasn't been "to much" updated since it isn't possible to do the jtag with the newest firmware.
    And at last you need a cardserver that support both boxkeys. I don´t remember which one at the moment.

Funburner

• This has been discussed for many years. More petrol on the fire...:

The following was posted in a russian forum:

Quoted from "mrk":

[QUOTE]Algoritm to oscam is here. You shall put it in the videguard reader, the you're ready to go..

void VG_ReorderAndDecrypt(unsigned char *p,unsigned char *key)
    {
    unsigned char tmp[16];
    AES_KEY akey;
    xcCamCryptVG_Reorder16A(tmp, key);
    AES_set_decrypt_key(tmp, 128, &akey);
    xcCamCryptVG_Reorder16A(tmp, p);
    AES_decrypt(tmp, tmp, &akey);
    xcCamCryptVG_Reorder16A(p, tmp);
    }
    void VG_Overcrypt(char *a1, char *a2, char *a3)
    {
    char tmp[16];
    memcpy(tmp,a2,16);
    VG_ReorderAndDecrypt(tmp,a1);
    VG_ReorderAndDecrypt(a3,tmp);
    }
    where:
    a1-ekpair
    a2- hwkey
    a3- cw
    /QUOTE]

Quoted from "mrk" again:

[QUOTE][
    That will work for h670n v.119 too but not for the latest firmware (122), since console has been disabled 4.4.2011. Problem is that most of the stb's was updated without users permission which should be illegal if you ask my opinion.
    This hack was published with NewCS in 01.06.2009 and it has been working since then, so theres nothing new.
    /QUOTE]

I think above posts is only valid for 090F card, not the 093E (new one, blue arrow), but maybe...?
    Experts step in...I have an old Samsung h670n with firmware v.119 if you........

VuDuo2 - OpenBlackhole, VuSolo2, DM500HDv2, OpenelecBox, DM600, ---------------------------------------------
    0.8/4.8/7.0/13.0/16.0/19.2/23.5/28.2

• I think above posts is only valid for 090F card, not the 093E (new one, blue arrow), but maybe...?
    Experts step in...I have an old Samsung h670n with firmware v.119 if you........

Do You have the Samsung H670N with old firmware? Is it possible to buy it from You or to borrow?

• Its definitely doable as you can see on the screenshot in the previous post, It surprised me when it opened. As Ian1095 has pointed out these channels are now on the Scandinavian Nordic beam so thats going to put them out of reach of most people anyway.

I see very few HD channels on 5e now even with a bit of fine tuning of the dish. It looks like you are going to need quite a big dish to get them in England. How they are getting the boxkey for these channels is anybodies guess, but it certainly makes it look more promising for $ky UK

Nano

Hi nano I'm in the midlands what size dish have you got to get these. Cheers

• I have a 1.1m Gilbertini dish. As previously said i cannot get much off the Nordic beam from 5e unless its a really clear day and even then i get a lot of breakup.

Nano

• master G

Set the Label from Viasat OSCam to Nagra Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!