Lack of replying to threads

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,205 times. The last Post () by pheonix.

• can't understand why so many here are not replying to threads..... just look at the statistics here...one post 694 views, no replies...and the others are all the same...why?

• ok, thanks..i'll check it out. But my point of saying there is a serious lack of replying to threads was a general one, not just for me.
    hope members become a bit more active!

thanks

• Some posts are in the exchange section m8... Your not going to reply to them!...

Others are tutorials which are locked for a reason so no-one can chat/hijack at the end of them....

Also images, updates and patches, no chat allowed there!

There's more like stuff for sale, sateliite news, etc that have no replies also...

Take a look at the support sections and you'll see replies!!...

Investigate further before criticizing..

Worry about your own activity m8...

Rgds...

• Well Said Glen

• ok, thanks..i'll check it out. But my point of saying there is a serious lack of replying to threads was a general one, not just for me.
    hope members become a bit more active!

thanks

? since February with ONLY 3 posts?????????
    Looking forward to reading yours smasher2 ;)

caz

• What a ridiculous post to make!!
    The team here try to personally reply to every single post made and everyone gets the help they need. Unlike many other sites!

• people will reply to and post in threads that interest them. others prefer to read rather than jumping in to a thread asking a question that may have already been answered. others such as my self well i'm just a total post whore and i tend to accumulate a rather high post count where ever i go but the vast majority of my posts will be images / picons / bouquets and other such download related posts, along with the odd bargain that crosses my path and where i can help in the areas i know i will.

as far as this site goes it's a rather active one for a satellite and general interest forum, where i know of plenty that may have 25 members through the forum all day in a 24 hr period, you have no worries on that score here.

Also worthy of note, the OP of this thread has him self only accumulated 3 posts since February so he must not have been overly bothered after all. ?

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!