Premier League on Al Jazeera Sports

There are 173 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 19,347 times. The last Post () by Jigsy75.

• It works fine with smart dns for me also try hola for chrome its free.

Just tried again with smartdns but when I get to play stream it shows error geoblocked. I have logged a support ticket with overplay, but no resolution so far :-(

Works ok via VPN though. Will post back outcome, just incase someone else has same error

• It works fine with smart dns for me also try hola for chrome its free.

I've tried premier league pass nz with Hola but it doesn't work at the moment but it does work with JSC Sports you can enter the subscription page. I might seriously consider getting a legit sub off JSC for the coming season well worth the money if you ask me.

• Quality wise premierleaguepass is slightly better and cheaper for quantity jsc is the best available online both work with smart dns

I am away to try this with overplay, going to try the PremierLeaguePass sub and see what like, might be on asking some questions soon

• No only smart dns you dont even need the vpn

Ok first question I take it I need to keep Overplay VPN running when viewing web page

• Clear your dns and cache then try again

Ok will have to look more into this then when I shut down VPN it wont let me view site, changed my IPV4 dns to the one of overplay, is that all I need to do?

• Hi guys.

Just to let you know I have tried everything and still cannot just use smart dns.

I have just tried the iPad and iPhone app for Al Jazeera, it allows me to login but not access live streams.

VPN works fine. I will try this again when I get home on my wifi, as I am using premier inn's wifi as working away.

PS love their app though :-)

• Just tried logging in on my Mac mini, which is hooked up to my 60inch. Just watching Andy Murray & quality is very watchable. I have 20mb.

Smart dns is working also, must of been the wifi I was connected. Both corporate and premier inn could only stream via a VPN. As I work away a lot, I could create a list of what works and what doesn't. Eg maccy d's , star bucks etc

• If your going to use smart dns when your not at home you need to update you ip address with them i think you can do this by logging into your smart dns account

Just tried logging in on my Mac mini, which is hooked up to my 60inch. Just watching Andy Murray & quality is very watchable. I have 20mb.

Smart dns is working also, must of been the wifi I was connected. Both corporate and premier inn could only stream via a VPN. As I work away a lot, I could create a list of what works and what doesn't. Eg maccy d's , star bucks etc

• If your going to use smart dns when your not at home you need to update you ip address with them i think you can do this by logging into your smart dns account

Hi andyray, yes I did update my IP address via the website before trying, but did not work.

Will try from another location tomorrow, but think I will pay for VPN for 12months just for backup :-)

• i am having a nightmare using hola and firefox.

tried a month sub but i keep on getting errors at login and the address in the top bar shows max logins exceeded.

had to have my account reset 5 times today.

i am only using 1 pc and even reinstalled win7 to see if that would help but still getting the same problem.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!