Premier League on Al Jazeera Sports

There are 173 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 19,350 times. The last Post () by Jigsy75.

• I am surprised too as I have no problem with any other flash based stream at HD resolution

I have been given a tip by a tech friend to try the waterfox browser as it is based on Firefox which gives the best viewing out of all the browsers but isn't as bad on resources as Firefox

I think the bottleneck is between the CPU and graphics somewhere

When I first tried the services a while back it worked ok
    Which leads me to think there's a problem somewhere

I only took out a month sub but I have been toying with the ideas of messing with an old httpc I had from a few years ago and giving it a revamp and upgrade and use xmbc with it

As was initially going to use that's as it was ok playing ajs but I have found there is a hardware fault somewhere which I think I'd the motherboard ram sockets
    Which is a shame as its a am2 socket board which is now getting harder to upgrade and is prob cheaper to go for a new style system

• my 2p worth - core 2 U9400 ,4Gig , Intel Mobile 4 family laptop (£1000 dell adamo - clearpicture stutters like mad. , then tried Core 2 Duo Dell optiplex 780/380 PC with ATI 5450 HD VGA card - very watchable with the odd stutter! - deffo need a decent spec PC! , premierleaguepass was not great today , the feed for everton didnt work but all the others did!

• My assumption is you need a decent dedicated graphics card to take the load off the CPU where flash is concered

As analysing my usage when playing a stream my cpu soon jumps to 100% a dedicated gfx with a decent amount of ram would surely take load off the CPU thus helping with a less stuttering stream

It's a tough diagnosis as HDTV channels etc are fine but I think that maybe the issue with a lot of people

They have a good spec rig but the gfx just fails them

Plus the fact ajs servers were massively overloaded today as well didn't help a jot

• This will all be bandwidth related and not pc spec jsc is off 13e there will be thousands of people wanting it on a stream , a good time for these type companies to sign up as many people at once and do a runner how long do you think jsc will let it happen , best invest your money in a big ass dish or proper iptv sub

• Last night on AJS I kept getting problems whilst trying to log in. It kept telling me I had logged in to many times. Does anybody know how long you have to wait before you can log in again?

Many thanks

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

• Last night on AJS I kept getting problems whilst trying to log in. It kept telling me I had logged in to many times. Does anybody know how long you have to wait before you can log in again?

Many thanks

you,ll need to mail them m8..tell them ur PC crashed or soummat like that,,they dont like you logging in for short periods of time, and log it as "suspicious"..? don,t know why?? but always stay logged in for awhile is best,, after all, your supposed to be watching a tele channel aren,t you,, cheers satcat

• Yes I will mail them later when I'm home if it hasn't resolved itself. Your right about staying logged in I'm going to do that from now on. Thanks for the advise.

• anyone having issues logging in today?

Site is loading up slow, then it says GEO blocked despite updating Overplay.

Then my account got locked out for multiple login attempts!

Had it reset now with their moody email response and had to resort to using the VPN service instead of the DNS.

Anyone else having issues?

• I had the same problem mate. I think smartdns is struggling so I dl chrome and installed hola and it's fine now. Time to stop paying for Overplay I think.

• Hi
    I am going to sign up to Overplay and to AJs later this evening.
    A few questions first in case I make a mess of it.
    1. What details do Overplay require and must you specify exactly which country you are in?
    2.Is paying by Paypal ok?
    3. When you go subscribe to AJs what details do you give?
    4. What do they send you when you do subscribe? Is it a url to put in your box?

I hope if I get these questions answered it may help others who want to take the plunge.
    Cheers

• 1. Overplay don't require any details from you only payment details.

2. Yes PayPal is fine and you can choose a recurring subscription meaning it will take out the same amount each month a bit like a direct debit.

3. AJS require little in the way of proof when you register with them. From what I remember they ask for location and telephone number. I entered Cairo fit the destination then just googled a number from that area.

3. Once you have signed up to AJS you will be able to use all of the website. They have 10 SD channels and 6 HD ones. All EPL games have English commentary with Keys and Gray in the studio before and after the games.

Be aware that the AJS site gets very busy on a Saturday. A Good tip is to get on 30-40 minutes before a game starts. Pick which game you want to watch in advance and leave it running.

Hope that helps. If you get stuck post back here and I'll try and help you if I can.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!