Premier League on Al Jazeera Sports

There are 173 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 19,337 times. The last Post () by Jigsy75.

• I should of really said download speed bud mine averages around 2.8 mbps on both sd and hd channels according to bitmeter

errrr - how the feck do i find that?

• While your there can you confirm if your hd channels are randomly freezing like mine not sure what they have dont but it never used to happen before they changed things

ill check later n let u know, worth the dosh all day long! , now to get to spain nxt week and move my dish to 7w :thumbsup:

• On an website when I click on HD6 I get channel +10 is this normal?
    It says on top you are watching an sprort hd6
    But logo in picture says +10

• signed up £91 and have to say pretty impressed , overplay smart dns does the trick, stream takes 10-20 seconds to go high quality!

Hi deerhunter, I am wanting to sign up to give this a try. Might be worth a tutorial, like somebody did for the AD sports. Did you sign up to overplay smart dns first, which area of DNS did you use? Middle East? Then can you just go to Al Jazeera website and pay for their streaming service? Did you pay via your visa / MasterCard credit card or PayPal?

Really keen on signing up and trying this

Cheers

Shakin1234

• Here is your guide you can pay via credit card,debit card or payapal your need a vpn to signup and smart dns or hola to watch the streams
    Watch Aljazeera JSC online 2013/2014 - Anywhere In the world! - YouTube

• im finding the picture is mega sharp but its juddering / not smooth and worse on a bigger screen?

i have a 20mb connection, and will be running on my mac mini, connected to a 60inch plasma, i hope this will be around the quality of picture i currently get on setanta and tring via satellite?

i am signing up to overplay now with VPN for 1 month to test it out. i will report back at the end of week as i will be away on business :-(

• anyone else finding picture is not smooth as though frames are dropping? Tried on my PC and laptop with same effect?

i have just signed up for the season pass, but overplay global vpn for 1month. i can only get to watch the streams when vpn is connected, just using smartdns did not seem to show the streams. have you been able to use just smartdns?

but looks like total cost would be around £160, which i was paying for my full jsc card before, i think this is awesome value. i guess time will tell when it comes 3pm on 17th august, every man and his dog trying to connect through overplay vpn lol

once i left the stream running for 20seconds the picture got better, am running on a 13inch laptop at present, so cannot comment about hooking up to a tv yet.

cheers

• You can also use hola for free ive tested the chrome extension here is what you do to get it working credit goes to the Nav26 the op on digitalworldz

1. Install hola extension
    2. close Google chrome & relaunch it
    3. Click the hola icon on the top right side of the address bar
    4. choose to unblock Egypt
    5. Done.

• It would be interesting to know if anyone has tried a proper vpn subscription with this..it has been a long time since i messed with this type of streaming but i remember using vpngates which was superb..

Can anyone having any difficulties try a test and report their findings.

MK

• Your never going to get a vpn faster enough to run the streams directly mainly due to the inferstructure and poor speeds available in Middle East countries

It would be interesting to know if anyone has tried a proper vpn subscription with this..it has been a long time since i messed with this type of streaming but i remember using vpngates which was superb..

Can anyone having any difficulties try a test and report their findings.

MK

• I will have to wait to try the smartdns, but when I used the VPN from Egypt this morning, streaming was perfect, no buffering, so have everything crossed, and will report back when connect to big screen. I am also going to try their app. I have found when trying to change countries in the AppStore, you need to have a zero balance.......which kind if sucks as I am buying crap I don't want or need so can get to zero. Once got the the JSC app, will let you know how quality is.

Cheers

• Looks like the IPTV has hit a few stumbling blocks, now looking to doing the streaming thing. A few questions, I am using Hola unblocker to get access to Al Jazeera Sport | Watch Live Sport Online | Live Champions League and La Liga this is where its all new to me, whats the best way to pay?? If I pay with paypal can they tell I am from the UK and cut my sub??
    If paying is no prob whats next do I need to pay for a SmartDNS and thats it??
    Sorry all new to me this stuff

• smart dns works fine, you need to change network adaptor settings on pc and all will be well ...here is the tutorial tick validate settings on exiting at the end of tutorial, i hope i am not breaking any rules with this link
    h**ps://www.overplay.net/blog/smartdns-on-windows-7
    this works 100% ps. premier league pass nz is far better quality than jsc you can preview the quality before signing up

• Does smart DNS work with premier league pass as I can sigh up with NZ proxy

smart dns works fine, you need to change network adaptor settings on pc and all will be well ...here is the tutorial tick validate settings on exiting at the end of tutorial, i hope i am not breaking any rules with this link
    h**ps://www.overplay.net/blog/smartdns-on-windows-7
    this works 100% ps. premier league pass nz is far better quality than jsc you can preview the quality before signing up

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!