Premier League on Al Jazeera Sports

There are 173 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 19,340 times. The last Post () by Jigsy75.

• Official Post

NOTES:

Q: Will the English Premier League be available on Hotbird?
    A: No.

Q: Can I upgrade or renew an existing Al Jazeera Sport card to view the Premier League?
    A: Yes, but again, not for Hotbird.

Q: Will the card work with an existing Abu Dhabi Box?
    A: YES..

Well thats thrown a bit of a dampener on the excitement & Expectation, but I suppose it was to be expected

Is there any way of getting it in uk/ire without getting nasa in?

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• In your location your looking at a 3 m + dish and that may not even be enough for reliable reception so as already recommended your better off going down the iptv route

Well thats thrown a bit of a dampener on the excitement & Expectation, but I suppose it was to be expected

Is there any way of getting it in uk/ire without getting nasa in?

• just sigh up for the IPTV
    think that will be best option for new season

Wonder if there is a way to sign up and then dust off my alien box and somehow use it with superiptv

It would be good to maybe get some tuts on good providers, where we can use our enigma2 boxes with some plugins.

I am abit lost when it comes to IPTV, I don't fancy telling the mrs I need to buy another box to watch the footie, and try and jam it in the cabinet lol

• hi, sorry i was away , firts alls the reciever humax ADMC ABOUDABI ares ok with jsc card.

yes you can update your exixting card to new hd chanels for epl iderto card only with admc.reciever.

viacess is ok if you have reciever viacess.

the prices depending on the dealers....

maybe the next saison epl official reciever jsc .

iptv good services depend on the provider . bad issue with iptv box when you pay year. i recomended the monthy paiement .

• everything is a bit conflicting here, in ten's post (no 11) it has EPL listed under 5+ through 8+ and HD1 and HD2 , so unless they are gonna 'blackout' the channels then there is going to be some EPL on 13e? Also it states that :

"To maintain the quality of our Basic package for existing subscribers, we have not changed the channels included in it (+1, to +8). However these subscribers will now be able to watch Barclays Premier League football on their existing channels."

• Official Post

everything is a bit conflicting here, in ten's post (no 11) it has EPL listed under 5+ through 8+ and HD1 and HD2 , so unless they are gonna 'blackout' the channels then there is going to be some EPL on 13e? Also it states that :

"To maintain the quality of our Basic package for existing subscribers, we have not changed the channels included in it (+1, to +8). However these subscribers will now be able to watch Barclays Premier League football on their existing channels."

They will be able to know who the uk subscribers are and blackout 3pm kickoffs the same as what tring did and setanta does to the UK..

• Official Post

everything is a bit conflicting here, in ten's post (no 11) it has EPL listed under 5+ through 8+ and HD1 and HD2 , so unless they are gonna 'blackout' the channels then there is going to be some EPL on 13e? Also it states that :

Subscribers being the keyword here, i would be amazed if anyone with a current prepaid jsc card has access to the EPL games. Would be a very nice surprise but not likely is it.

• Official Post

how? due to where the cards were purchased? Also are iderto cards ok to share? I am deffo putting a dish up in sothern spain on 7w at the end of the month :-)

More than likely yeah, the supplier will register your address and card number.. they can be shared with oscam at the moment, but iderto has a new encryption system that will put the card to sleep if it`s not in the official receiver.. We will have to wait until the season kicks off and somebody tests the card to see if it`s possible to share..

• Don't think we are going to know what the best way to do this is until the first week of the season and we have all tried the various options, I am leaning more to an IPTV box I have had a shot of, but you don't know what like until the season starts you wont know. How much would a streaming sub be inc all the VPN etc??

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!