Nbox Image

There are 33 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,753 times. The last Post () by elmoemo.

• I asked a similar question about download limit. Become a proper member, VIP, and then you will find out more about download limits. It was explained to me, " To weed out those members that only take all the help/files", and then are never seen again. It is not you personally, but everybody. Hope this helps.

1.2 CM motorised, Inverto Black Pro lnb, V box, VU+ Solo2 42" Panasonic + 5.1 S.S.

• I have now installed the nand version of hyperion and got that working ok but now when i try to ftp the file "PKT_ADB_BOX_E2_HYPERION.tar.gz" to the HDD it stops at 14% sayin
    Copying files to remote side failed.
    Failure writing to local file.
    Is there another way i can install this or is there a way to fix it so i can ftp it accross?? I thought maybe the wireless was droppin so i put a ethernet cable between my laptop and the nBOX and shared the internet connection but still it failed the same way...?

(Edit)
    I've also tried a different version of winscp and also tried a different computer but still no joy

• Make sure in mount center you are mounting the partition you created for the hard drive (not the swap or the 1gb partition for the image) to mount point 1 /hdd. I did point this out in the mini guide i posted the link to.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Sorry my mistake, i missed that part....lol... Ok so i got the image installed and working on the hdd now i got a new problem.... Gettin no signal on tuner A even though it's configured correctly and the sat feed is fine, tuner b still works though??

• tuner b still works though??

Spoke too soon.... tuner B also just stopped working??? tested sat feed in another box and its fine with pretty good signal??

--Update--

tuner b is sort of working, shows no signal and freezes on hd channels but normal channels seem to work ok..

• Use Blue Panel, Mount manager and choose your hard drive and then mount it. If you ever have to remount in future just follow the same procedure. I would expect that eventually you will get around to running it from USB or Hard drive as its quicker and you can increase the memory by installing a SWAP partition on the drive.

• Time to crack out your soldering iron and replace the caps on tuner board. Common fault. There are a few tutorials on here.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I only just got the feckin thing...lol... Ive had a look inside and they've already been replaced.... Could they still be at fault?? Also none appear to be swolen....

• There was a post that suggested changing the refresh rate on the TV itself to 25Mhz. Have you tried that? I must admit a mate had this issue and gave up and got a new Venton HD2 box. I think I would do the same.

The refresh rate is not changed on the TV, it is changed on the receiver. The TV should work with various formats selected on devices that are connected.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!