XBMCAddons Plugin - for running xbmc addons with enigma2 support

There are 96 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 52,224 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hello cazuela ,
    I have followed your instructions to enable XBMC, on my dm800hd se, image I used "ItalySat4.0-dm800se-OE-2.0-SVN_097-ramiMAHER #ssl84b" ,
    every thing seems okay! but after install , when I click on plugin.video.videodevil - nothing is happening!!!
    What do I need to do? to get this working.

Thanks
    kkamil

• First steps are the most important ,,
    read the RULES which you accepted when you registered
    then introduce yourself briefly in INTRODUCTIONS..
    now for your problem....

unzip the plugin.video.videodevil then FTP the whole folder plugin.video.videodevil into /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/XBMCAddons/XBMC
    remember inside xbmcaddons there is a folder named xbmc,,its inside this last folder that you install the folder plugin.video.videodevil.

if you have xbmc plugin v3 .xxx then you can download and install from within the plugin itself..currrently it is SportsDevil v.3 + videodevil v.2

Once you download from the plugin server you need to exit and re open the plugin then you will see all the addons within the addons list..

Something to always consider is that if you want to update an addon like videdevil then you must first uninstall the previous version..
    then exit then restart the plugin..
    If after all this it still doesnt work then you are missing some scripts which it will advise you about....
    NOTE : videodevil is adult content and might not be available in your country so dont say you werent warned.....

• Hi
    will addons for XBMC PC version work for linux box ? Also has any got this to work on a DM800HDse.. i have installed version 3 correctly when selecting and addon nothing happens!

• green screens on Dm800se PLI 2.1
    attribute error:iter

Ive tried setting all files at 755 but still the same?

Hello, did you fix this issue? I have OpenPLi on dm800hd on cant use any addon/plugin green screens appears and enigma restarts

• Hello, did you fix this issue? I have OpenPLi on dm800hd on cant use any addon/plugin green screens appears and enigma restarts

Please read the rules carefully, anyone who does not follow the rules will be warned and may be banned from this forum.

Rules:

<1> An Introduction post is required before you start using the forum, requests for support without an Introduction post will be ignored.

• hi guys
    having a problem getting xbmc v5 running on solo2 if i install from vix repo only v4 tells me to update but crashes so ive downloaded and installed v5 from here
    solo2 is asking for script.module.e2resolver,script.module.t0mm0.common, script.module.connpy
    ive installed script.module.t0mm0.common & script.module.connpy but the e2resolver ive tried putting the script.module.urlresolver is this correct?
    ive ftp'ed into /usr/lib/enigma2/python then transfred the folders over is that correct? or do all the files from within the folder need going over into location?
    when i run xbmc 1 channel its still asking for the 3 x script.modules - dependencies
    thanks for your help
    foz

• after you have installed v5
    downloaded script-modules.v2 from post #5 http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=33813
    un-zip it
    open script-modules.v2 folder
    selected all 16 script-modules folders
    ftp all 16 into /usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extentions/XBMCAddons
    then changed atts to 755
    then exit ftp and pc
    open xmbc plugin on receiver
    go to addons select - install addons (install all or your selection)
    now i ran each one eg 1 channel etc then wrote down what script-modules was required (i had to add 4 script-modules)
    exit and back to last menu
    go to install script-modules next and install your required script-modules
    exit when your install is complete
    restart receiver
    hope this helps
    foz

• i might give this a go.
    above where it says "changed atts to 755"....how do you do that, where and why ?

• i might give this a go.
    above where it says "changed atts to 755"....how do you do that, where and why ?

easiest way is with FTP app like winscp or filezilla - you just right click and choose properties in winscp or permissions in filezilla, and change to 755
    reason why you might do that is to give permission for it to be read and written to, which if being written to is vital for it to work properly, ensures it works properly.
    You can also use the chmod command in telnet.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• easiest way is with FTP app like winscp or filezilla - you just right click and choose properties in winscp or permissions in filezilla, and change to 755
    reason why you might do that is to give permission for it to be read and written to, which if being written to is vital for it to work properly, ensures it works properly.
    You can also use the chmod command in telnet.

thanks musogeek, i use DCC for any ftp'ing so assume i can find somewhere inside of that application to do similar

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!