XBMCAddons Plugin - for running xbmc addons with enigma2 support

There are 96 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 52,132 times. The last Post () by master G.

• you are registered since July 2011 so you should know your way around the site by now!!!!
    LATEST TS MEDIA
    read the support thread about it HERE

you CANNOT add mashup or navix to enigma based xbmc....
    you will find it here LATEST XBMC 5 PLUGIN
    getting reading the support ( THIS COMPLETE THREAD FROM START)

• you are registered since July 2011 so you should know your way around the site by now!!!!
    LATEST TS MEDIA
    read the support thread about it HERE

you CANNOT add mashup or navix to enigma based xbmc....
    you will find it here LATEST XBMC 5 PLUGIN
    getting reading the support ( THIS COMPLETE THREAD FROM START)

Thank you for the reply, yes I've been around a long time and I've been using Linux devices for the best part of a decade now. As a general rule I've never really had an issue browsing, finding specific information or contributing to the numerous forums, however I find this forum difficult to navigate and to find specific, consistent information and seem to end up down rabbit holes. Some of the confusion is caused by out of date posts / files or threads not partitioned by image / box type / oe etc. Please do not take this as a criticism as I know how hard you mods work in order to maintain these forums. It is merely a comment from an experienced user and bear in mind how difficult would be for somebody who is new to all this and may eventually become a valuable contributor in the future.

It appears you are steering me towards TS Media rather than XBMC? So that's post #39 in the download section for TS Media v4.8 for oe1.6?

I did read the XBMC thread a number of times and to be honest its all over the place with posts from 2012 which look out of date and numerous files posted which seem to do different jobs for different images and oe's. Does v5 work with oe1.6? I would have posted a question in the thread but its locked.

Anyway thank you for the help, keep up the good work.

• Guys I have read this thread inside out. I have installed xbmc v5, the 16 script modules and 1channel plugin....

When i ran 1channel I got 4 error message with missing modules so I just installed them from the xbmc addon.

I reboot box but when I try to run 1channel the vix logo just rotates for a couple of seconds. The box does not crash or give error messages, vix logo just rotates and stays on same screen and then I can just remote operate as normal...

• Yes, I am aware of the issues in UK that is blocking 1channel but I would still of expected 1channel to load up and show nothing found as it does in the e2 plugin. Also, a proxy isnt very good due to captcha issues, need a guide to use vpn...

• Sorry as I am a learner on this. Just installed XBMC addons on my e3hd and have added plugins I like. Then what ? How do I play Sports Devil? Is there a tutorial ? Do I need XBMC player?

• Hey guys just wondering if anyone having same issue as me with latest update 24.11 since update links not working in most addons: mashup ice films etc. Can get a few addons to work but ever since this update got some kind of conflict? Been waiting for an update to see if resolves, any ideas anyone?
    Thanks

• so much problem with this plugin

i cant play any addon i get an error using openatv 4.2
    ############################
    python /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/XBMCAddons/plugins/plugin.video.twitch/default.py 1 ''
    ############################
    Here in xbmc-py
    Here in xbmc-py B
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/XBMCAddons/plugins/plugin.video.twitch/default.py", line 3, in <module>
    from converter import JsonListItemConverter
    File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/XBMCAddons/plugins/plugin.video.twitch/converter.py", line 2, in <module>
    from twitch import Keys
    File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/XBMCAddons/plugins/plugin.video.twitch/twitch.py", line 2, in <module>
    import xbmcgui, xbmc
    File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/XBMCAddons/scripts/script.module.main/lib/xbmcgui.py", line 6, in <module>
    import xbmcplugin
    File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/XBMCAddons/scripts/script.module.main/lib/xbmcplugin.py", line 6, in <module>
    import xbmc
    File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/XBMCAddons/scripts/script.module.main/lib/xbmc.py", line 453, in <module>
    class PlayListItem(xbmcgui.ListItem):
    AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'ListItem'

#######################
    Execution finished!!
    #######################

• Hey guys just wondering if anyone having same issue as me with latest update 24.11 since update links not working in most addons: mashup ice films etc. Can get a few addons to work but ever since this update got some kind of conflict? Been waiting for an update to see if resolves, any ideas anyone?
    Thanks

Check in the KODI (xbmc ) forum ,there was news about mashup going down,but eventually being revived by others..with a fix
    checkout ts media also has similar streams..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!