which vu

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 627 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Dont no if im in right section. i am looking into buying a vu+ in about 7 weeks which would you recomend i have a motorised system single lnb and a 1.1m high gain dish and which image would you recomend.

• All down to the Pound Notes buddy!

£300 or Under Solo2 or Duo but id get Solo2

£450+ Duo2 Baby....when it comes but as you have 7 weeks to wait im sure it should be out then!

Image wise........newbies tend to try Vix 1st.....ease of use e.t.c! BUT REMEMBER no long counter waiting for images to install....just copy and dump on USB and reflash! all can be done in a few minutes so the
    fun is in trying the images out yourself and selecting one best for you and / or the Mrs / Family needs lol!

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• This question has been asked so many times before....
    this is my first htought about it....
    DUO2 with a good subscription card and internet connection....
    beginners choice? either BH or vix although vix seems to be the all-rounder ,,that said it´s a personal choice ;)

• been reading about the solo 2 sounds inviting. when i get round to purchasing i need to transfer cline +nline info from present receiver (spiderbox). looking forward to eventuly buying one and learning about the box

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!