How to avoid Al Jazeera JSC Sport card disable?

There are 31 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,634 times. The last Post () by stevejo.

• Hello

I will be renewing my card soon, but looking at the terms and conditions, I've noticed something that I don't think was there before, no doubt due to new footy rights.

So my question is how to continue to use this card without it being disabled please? A few suggestions I've read is to block all emm's and add white list, but no idea how to do this? Also suggested to connect oscam to oscam to peers, but again no idea how to do this?

Thank you

• are you using a viaaccess card ? what is your server oscam or cccam and if oscam/cccam what is your reader in oscam or cccam ?

if oscam turn au off on the reader if its viaaccess indereto you need it on

if cccam

B: /dev/sci1 07

add the line above to your config changing the device to what ever yours is

• Hi stevejo and thanks for your help.

I do have viaacess card, running Debian server with Oscam/Omikey to cccam.

Using Oscam webif, via readers I've check marked the AU disabled box. Is this all I need to do or do I need to edit ccam.cfg too?

• so quick question the entitlements on the card are on until the final expiry and dont need updating , so if i buy a viaaccess card and share it to my box in spain on 7w i can watch channels on 13e here and 7w over there with no emm updates ever required???

• if your reader is in oscam that is all you need to do bud

It's as easy as 1,2, 3! :)

Is that all I really need to do then? When it comes to updating entitlements, I normally use my old (but trusty) TM9101 to update. Can I still do this as normal or should I update some other way? Is it still recommended to block all emm's and add white list (although not not sure how to do this)?

Thank you

• so quick question the entitlements on the card are on until the final expiry and dont need updating , so if i buy a viaaccess card and share it to my box in spain on 7w i can watch channels on 13e here and 7w over there with no emm updates ever required???

that will work until your cards expiry date ,and you will get 7w if your card allows that

• It's as easy as 1,2, 3! :)

Is that all I really need to do then? When it comes to updating entitlements, I normally use my old (but trusty) TM9101 to update. Can I still do this as normal or should I update some other way? Is it still recommended to block all emm's and add white list (although not not sure how to do this)?

Thank you

you will only need to update when your dates are due to expire and you have a renewal sorted as for a white list ive not used on on any card i have and every thing is working fine

• I'm back! :)

It's now time for me to update. Judging by stevejo's last post, I assume I update as normal, but I just want to double check. I normally do this by inserting my card back into my trusty TM9101, but I'm just wondering if there are any precautions I need to take this time please?

Also on which sat are you guys clearing +1 to +8? I've tried 26E and while I can clear JSC Sport 1, I get no signal for the rest of the channels. Double checked freq etc and all appear OK.

JSC +1 to +5 26.0E 12380.00 H 27500 3/4
    JSC +6 to +10 26.0E 12341.00 H 27500 3/4

Are these freq correct please?

UPDATE 8th Sept: Today I've been learning about oscam's 'whitelists' and 'blockingemm' options. I learnt about whitelists here and then found the most recent JSC whitelist from oscam wiki. I know that I should create my own but at present I can't as card needs new entitlements, so for now will use these...

l:0500:042400::::2F,34,52,57,73,78,7D

Problem is that if I enter this via Oscam Webif 'Readers', after I save, the ECM whitelist is converted to...

FFFF:FFFFFFFF;FFFF:34;FFFF:52;FFFF:57;FFFF:73;FFFF:78;FFFF:7D

...which of course doesn't look right. I'm thinking then that perhaps there should be a separate file for whitelists? I've read the wiki guides but still very unclear.

SUMMARY:
    In summary then, please can someone explain the following.

1. Safest way to update entitlements?

2. Can UK users confirm if they are clearing +5 to +8 on 26e? If not where are you clearing these channels?

3. Currently only have 7.0W satellite postion in STB, Eutelsat 7 is grouped within this. Should I add a 7.3 position for Eutelsat 7? Will this make a difference in clearing JSC?

4. Should there be two entries for whitelists? One separate file, and then a second entry for oscam.conf?

5. Via Oscam Webfi 'readers', should I block all emm such as 'unknown, unique, shared & global'?

Please can someone help answer this questions, even if you are only able to answer one or the other. I really want to avoid purchasing new subscription only for it to get blocked shortly after.

Thank you

• To keep things simple, update your card using the same method you always use, forget about oscam ecm whitelists, and just add this to your card reader entry in oscam.server

Code
    blockemm-unknown              = 1
    blockemm-u                    = 1
    blockemm-s                    = 1
    blockemm-g                    = 1

which will block out all emms - I have never used the relatively new oscam.whitelist file. Unless it has changed, then there are only 2 hex lengths you need to add if you want to use the ecmwhitelist flag again in your card entry in oscam.server

Code
    ecmwhitelist = 0500@042400:73,78

If JSC are switching off cards, it will only be if they suspect it is on a cardsharing server, so the safest way is not to share the card, and if you do, be particular with who you share with.

Since JSC sports started broadcasting 3PM premiership matches, the +5 to +8 channels went to 26e and 7w - and the footprint on the satellites they are coming from will make it very difficult for these channels to be picked up by anyone in the UK, so if people are getting these channels in the UK then it is most probably from an internet stream.

You don't need a separate 7.3w and 7w

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Many thanks musogeek!

Whitelist has been updated. The following includes hex for channels across all satellites...

Code
    0500@042400:2F,34,52,57,73,78,7D

Can you explained the difference between blocking all emm and the whitelist please? Do they not do the same thing? If so then I understand why you would only use one, but if they do offer different protection, is it not wise to use both? I understand some people don't like to as the hex can often change, with means having to update whitelist constantly, but better to be safe than sorry no?

Also I'm still a little puzzled with regards to the difference between 'ecmwhitelist' within oscam.server (which I have as above) and the separate oscam.whitelist file (which I do not currently have)?

• I have another question please. I've seen that other peoples oscam.server config for JSC viaaccess has 'device = /dev/sci0' but mine is current 'device = 0'. Should I chance it to the former?

• Official Post

Guys any changes regarding what to put in CCcam.cfg for safety reasons for Al Jazeera Card?

DISABLE EMM : yes
    EXTRA EMM LEVEL : no

Also add a Bline to your reader like this,

B: /dev/sci0 07

• Official Post

i am using a i***** card in a 800se but not connected to internet or shareing using oscam with Cccam,do i need to change config files

With i***** card constant emm is needed for the card to clear so do not adjust your configs, you should be perfectly ok this way if not sharing or connected to the internet though.

• We use 01 (sa blocked) or 07?

Also add a Bline to your reader like this,

B: /dev/sci0 07

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!