cccam and local card reshare problem

There are 19 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,263 times. The last Post () by crnjabl.

• I have mtv unlimited local card. In ccam.cfg i have the same config for all my peers - 0 0 0 {0:0:2} { } { } dns

But when i check shares in cccaminfo.php, it says that i have reshare level 11 on my local card, even though i set it to 1.
    Is someone abusing my reshare level? Or it's some bug in cccaminfo?
    I have some peers with big ecm usage per hour, so i suspect it's possible they're abusing my config.

98a868fc3977.png

ecm usage from suspected peer...
    e8822e4c2.png

• The ecm usage does seem high. If you suspect a peer just contact them and make them aware of your issue. It may be a setting at there end

Also... what CCcam revision is your peer connected with?

• I don't use cccam any more but surely I am reading that wrong, is that an average of 367 Thousand ECM p/hour?? 100 requests p/second?

His revision is 2.0.11, mine is 2.1.4.

Cccam 2.0.11 the payserver/card fakers favourite because it was hacked to bypass the limitations of reshares!!

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• His revision is 2.0.11, mine is 2.1.4.

Already I would be suspicious of the high ecm usage on that revision of CCcam. They could will have done the 256 trick with your c:line.

I had the same issue when I first started with a peer.

Contact your peer and ask them to update there CCcam above 2.1.3

Yes, thats right.

Ok, i will contact him.

Ha ha, dont bother contacting him. Ditch him.. 100% payserver with that kind of usage.
    I am surprised your server & card can even take that hammering..
    PM his dns address to me or one of the admins...

Also crnjabl Make an introduction m8, you are a member a long time now..

Please Read the rules here
    Forum Rules

Then make an Introduction here as required by Rule <1> above
    Introductions

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• I still have problem with my cccam server. Nothing is solved by deleting that user with high usage, becouse i think there is some kind of bug with that thing, or someone is hacked mine server. Don't know real reason, but there are few peers that are very reliable (my friends, that have only my line in cfg) that have high usage, sometimes over million requests per hour. That causes also internet collapse, and i have to restart internet modem to get connection in right shape again.

Don't know where to start looking, what's actualy going on.

• Almost every peer now has high usage, that's what worries me cuz it's almost impossible. I know there are peers that don't abuse my line and they have high usage. Don't know how's that possible.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

• Can anyone help me here? Still didn't solve high usage problem. Don't know if my cfg file is not configured properly!?

Current Usage (ECM requests/h) : 61599
    Average Usage (ECM requests/h) : 1040480

Those peers that has high ecm usage, have 0% Ok ecms. It's all very strange.

• how many peers have you got? can you post a log?

maybe there is a bug? or maybe they are genuine requests.

we will be able to find out more if you post a log buddy

• I have 29 peers. All peers have this rights 0 0 0 {0:0:2} { } { } dns.
    Don't have log cuz it's turned off. Need to turn it on for couple of hours, then i'll post it.

• Official Post

I have 29 peers. All peers have this rights 0 0 0 {0:0:2} { } { } dns.
    Don't have log cuz it's turned off. Need to turn it on for couple of hours, then i'll post it.

Look at the other providers also using this caid in your screenshot

I have mtv unlimited local card.

98a868fc3977.png

The large amount of not found ecm hits will be for these other providers, have a look here mate.

CCcam SID Assign - Auto assign, how to

• SMARTCARD SID ASSIGN : /dev/sci0 6 { 6FEE,6FEF,6FF0,6FF1,6FF3,6FFF } i found this for my card...is it correct?

I wanted to upload my cccam log file, but manage attachments button doesn't work.

• I assigned these sids, ecm usage has fallen to 3000-4000 req/h. That's way lower than few million that i had before. Hope so it will stay that way. Thx everyone on help.

• Current Usage (ECM requests/h) : 8030640
    Average Usage (ECM requests/h) : 2145804

Still problem with big usage. Don't know what to do next. Tried everything you told me.

• Still there is option to block sids in F line that i don't won't to allowed my clients.

F: user pass 3 0 1 { 0:0:3 } { 0b00:000000:xxxxx } { } change-to-user's-ip

But problem is that there are hundreds of those sids for this provider. Is there option to allowed only those six sids that mtv card is using?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!