Cheap E2 box

There are 23 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,646 times. The last Post () by world-of-satellite.co.uk.

• all in the pound notes buddy!

around 100 id say Maxdigital....some say amiko....others say stay away from aliens lol

Money not to much of an option....but would rather peace of mind/ease of use......cheap vu solo box.....either used or new

Smaller less known boxes are starting to appear.....ill let those with experience of them comment on those!

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• TM Nano is around 120, or Maxdigital, gigablue you wont get a new true E2 box for a ton but 20-30 quid more will see you ok or look for 2nd hand.

• I have bought a Openbox 6000hd/Cloud Ibox and for the money i paid £77. You can't go wrong. Some say they get hot and freeze alot but mine is the fanned version and gets no hotter than my S10.

• I have had three of these Openbox 6000HD boxes bought to me to fix in the last month, they are a waste of time in my opinion. Don't expect to get more than six months out of them. Even with a fan something that small cannot be kept cool enough to give it a useful life expectancy.

To be honest i would go for a second hand E2 box off ebay rather than one of these Openbox/icloud units. If you want a new E2 box Go for either the Maxview XP1000 box or TM Nano or at a push one of those Estar DM800se units. All are available for under £130 and all three boxes have really good support if something should go wrong.

You could also look at the Xtrend ET-4000, and the IXUSS Media link Zero, both are good boxes and most importantly both have a MIPS cpu not a crappy STi one.

The GM, Amiko Alien, Icecrypt and nBox receivers aren't worth a wank in my opinion as they are not proper E2 boxes. The general rule of thumb is if its not got a Broadcom MIPS CPU, its not a proper E2 box and never will be.

Nano

• I could not agree more. It truly baffles me just why people buy this trash and the price point does not make sense when you consider the xp1000 and TM nano have a full and legal warranty plus official image support for less than £130.

The old saying that you get what you pay for still rings true, so dont be surprised if you get a pile of crap by simply going for the cheapest ( clone ) option, especially as to the cloners quality control is a cuss word.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• Ive just seen the xtrend -4000 for £109 new so you can not get it much cheaper than that

• People by them because people on the whole are greedy minded and most of the time remain ignorant to what people in the know tell them .

The openbox , ***box F5 are pieces of cheap scrap platic and it really boils my p...s hearing people using these boxes.

What i dont get is who makes them and how did there get away with calling it a ***box???

• I ve had boxes for about forty years real and clone the only one that's ever broke was one I shorted something out on the only difference other than the price is the fiddleability closed source good for watching tv open source good for messing about with and watching less tv but doing more messing if the wife allows e3 is a nice box

• Guys I am looking for a box for my bedroom. Want something cheap but enigma2 doesnt need to be fancy just for watching tv and listening to shoutcast.

Cheers

E2

Buy cheap boxes get ****ty pleasure!!! buy good boxes get good pleasure....false economy buying cheap enigma2 **** like anything else!!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!