Sly dish viewing card

There are 54 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,832 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• just a thought but which department is best to ask for repair/not working or change in card

• just a thought but which department is best to ask for repair/not working or change in card

I didn't ask for anyone in particular m8. Once the call was initially answered it was put through to a call centre in my area, Scotland.
    I just said it wasn't working after a drink was spilled, I have new box set up and working but the card doesn't work.. just say u thought all u had to do was put it in and ur channels would come on new box blah blah blah.

• Hey guys, me again. Ok so gonna give it one last shot, fingers crossed, lol. Picked a Thomson HD box up DSI8215 and going to call sly tomorrow to try and pair my multiroom viewing card. My question is when I try pairing the card to the thomson box is there anything I shouldnt do, ie connect the box to the net. Should the card be in the box while im on the phone to them or maybe in my server? Anything you might think I would need to know before making the call would be appreciated, thanks.
    Dan

• Official Post

Hey guys, me again. Ok so gonna give it one last shot, fingers crossed, lol. Picked a Thomson HD box up DSI8215 and going to call sly tomorrow to try and pair my multiroom viewing card. My question is when I try pairing the card to the thomson box is there anything I shouldnt do, ie connect the box to the net. Should the card be in the box while im on the phone to them or maybe in my server? Anything you might think I would need to know before making the call would be appreciated, thanks.
    Dan

Put the card into the official sd receiver that you are going to pair the card too..

The receiver doesn`t need to be connected to the internet as the entitlements will come via a signal through the dish.

After speaking to *** check the channels are working on the sd receiver.. If they are put the card into your server..

• Hi guys. I have just paired my card (full subscription) to an old SD Panasonic box. Ive generated a boxkey from the serial number on the box and added it to CCam but I'm still getting no Premium channels through my card reader on my technomate. As stated above by others i'm picking up most other SD channels but no movies, sports, etc. Not too worried about HD if I could solve this one but very worried about sports!? Am i missing something with the old SD box as others seem to be having some luck going this route. Thanks

• Typical, scratch that! At it all evening and as soon as I post here I get it to work. :-) Just for anyone trying the thompson HD box I was able to pair to a new box without ringing 5ky. Just register online (if you have a valid subscription) and login at

Code
    http://activatemychannels.***.com/]

. You can then register your card to whatever box you wish instantly. Apologies if you knew this already but has made my day so hope it helps someone else.

Edit: Making a live linkback to the site is probably not a good idea. :tenb:

• Hey guys, so I can confirm that the Thomson DSI8215 box is a winner. Called *** last night at 10:30pm. Just told the woman box had fallen off shelf and broken so got an old box from my sister. She said the box is dated and should be using a more up to date box to benefit from all of the *** sevices. Said its the multiroom box in my daughters room so not really bothered about all the services only the premium channels for my daughter, she asked me the serial number from the box and viewing card and paired it for me. Took card from Thomson box, plugged into server and with help from Ten Below I have all premium channels that im subscribed to, ie sports, movies and the HD ones aswell. Anyone in my position and needs help just give me a shout, no guarantee I can help as still finding my feet but will try. Just gotta see to my daughter but will be back on later guys. Whoooooo

• Just wondering if its still clearing all your channels? could i do this with a multi room card?

Hey guys, so I can confirm that the Thomson DSI8215 box is a winner. Called *** last night at 10:30pm. Just told the woman box had fallen off shelf and broken so got an old box from my sister. She said the box is dated and should be using a more up to date box to benefit from all of the *** sevices. Said its the multiroom box in my daughters room so not really bothered about all the services only the premium channels for my daughter, she asked me the serial number from the box and viewing card and paired it for me. Took card from Thomson box, plugged into server and with help from Ten Below I have all premium channels that im subscribed to, ie sports, movies and the HD ones aswell. Anyone in my position and needs help just give me a shout, no guarantee I can help as still finding my feet but will try. Just gotta see to my daughter but will be back on later guys. Whoooooo

• Hey guys, so I can confirm that the Thomson DSI8215 box is a winner. Called *** last night at 10:30pm. Just told the woman box had fallen off shelf and broken so got an old box from my sister. She said the box is dated and should be using a more up to date box to benefit from all of the *** sevices. Said its the multiroom box in my daughters room so not really bothered about all the services only the premium channels for my daughter, she asked me the serial number from the box and viewing card and paired it for me. Took card from Thomson box, plugged into server and with help from Ten Below I have all premium channels that im subscribed to, ie sports, movies and the HD ones aswell. Anyone in my position and needs help just give me a shout, no guarantee I can help as still finding my feet but will try. Just gotta see to my daughter but will be back on later guys. Whoooooo

Would love some help, I'm clearing HD, but no Movies which I'm subscribed to. It's got to be my oscam setup.

Edited once, last by leetobin ().

• not really you might have to ask them to send the emms again. I had to ask 3 times before the sports would clear in hd. no doubt laziness at their end. don't know why the box would not be able to process the 3d but that's what they say

• Would love some help, I'm clearing HD, but no Movies which I'm subscribed to. It's got to be my oscam setup.

Ok buddy then make a post here: Sly UK CAID 0963 Support

Please read this sticky thread first so you know what we need you to post for help: Minimal Information To Include When Posting In This Forum

beer10

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!