VU Duo Remote Control issue

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 861 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• I have one of the older Duo remote controls which all of a sudden has a number of buttons not working. Buttons like the Blue key, exit, epg, channel up and down are not working but others are working. I have looked around but can't see anything that is similar. I have tried pressing 2 and 7 but that does not work. any thoughts? I don't mind buying a replacment control but want to be sure that the issue is not with the receiver. I use the Vix image 734, I believe.

• this sounds like the batterys are on the way out .there is a few posts dotted about try replacing them .it happend to my m8 and i changed image and fooked about untill i found a post about the batterys then all sound

• I managed to get a relatively cheap (£9.99 I think) replacement on ebay when my OK button detached itself and I have had no trouble at all with it.

• try making a full backup of your image to usb ,then reflash another image on , an already made backup would be fastest,try out all buttons..
    If this doesnt make a difference,,then try multiquickbutton plugin where you can assign each button to do what you want..
    If this also fails ,then it probably is down to the remote..
    ¿ have you got any other vu+´s nearby??
    these are worth a read :
    http://linuxsat-support.com/vu…l-programming-vuplus.html
    #
    http://linuxsat-support.com/vu…am-vu-remote-control.html

• Quick update, could not re-program the keys and decided to take the chance and order a cheap remote for £8.57, works a treat, I am now sorted.

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!