Engineer Khans uk version 28.2E 14/10/2013 crossepg, autobouquets modified by Bazz007

There are 44 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 9,051 times. The last Post () by Walshy85.

• I have to say this is an excellent & most importantly , a very stable E2 image.

Well done.

Just one question, is there a similar image available for the Alien 2 ?

Totally agree.

Zapped it on to the box and havent had any problems. Fair play for putting together a good image.

• Please help!
    I have installed this image. I cannot get the timeshift or record working. The box does not detect my USB flash drive. I error messages like hdd not detected or initialized. It does not seem to mount the drive. How can I solve this problem?

• Hi,

I have installed the image but I don't have a picture on the tv although I have sound

Thanks for your efforts in doing this image. .

• Hi,

I have installed the image but I don't have a picture on the tv although I have sound

Thanks for your efforts in doing this image. .

i think the image is set up as 1080p, so you may need to find a tv that supports it, then go into the menu av settings & adjust it down to something lower like 1080i or 720p, you will then get a picture.
    I had this very same problem last night connecting it to an older HD tv which didn't accept 1080p, but it does like 1080i so i had to reconnect the box to my newer tv, then change it to 1080i, reconnected to the older HD tv, & it's fine now.

• i think the image is set up as 1080p, so you may need to find a tv that supports it, then go into the menu av settings & adjust it down to something lower like 1080i or 720p, you will then get a picture.
    I had this very same problem last night connecting it to an older HD tv which didn't accept 1080p, but it does like 1080i so i had to reconnect the box to my newer tv, then change it to 1080i, reconnected to the older HD tv, & it's fine now.

Thanks for that it worked out.

tbabit

• cccam pausing on this image

I have installed this image and I am having a problem with cccam pausing for 10 seconds running for 10 seconds, it does this in loops of 10 minutes. Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks

• cccam pausing on this image

I have installed this image and I am having a problem with cccam pausing for 10 seconds running for 10 seconds, it does this in loops of 10 minutes. Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks

I have used OSCAM for a few days now and it works fine, no pausing.

• am i supposed to edit all the [Reader] lines in the oscam.server file that comes with this image? there are like 15 different ones. also, i want to use two lines.

Thanks

• had this working for a few mins then it stopped working. any ideas? lines work fine. can't even seem to make it work with the CCcam.config. i haven't replaced any of the cams.

• Sorry I only use 28.e so i could never replicate your issue, i am aware that HDMU images don't have this issue. I may create on another uk 28.2e version based on the latest hdmu source in the future

Hi Buzz, any chance you can point me to a direction where I will find the relevant cams and settings for UK 28.2e? I don't think the ones that come with the image are for 28.2e

• please i would like only the installation file of cross-epg for the image. Can anyone provide it to me?

Thanks

Spark STI 7111 Images

Download Enigma2 Images and Spark Firmware for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution Spark STI 7111 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!