DIY Multi LNB Arm??

There are 56 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 11,586 times. The last Post () by jacobs5.

• BOOM!!...

The change of tactics worked!!...

28,19 and 13 east bombing in unreal strong!!

Put the other lnb back on my motor dish!

Will order another lnb over the weekend and clean up my design to make it bearable for eyes! lol...

Great buzz though!

Thanks to all the supporters and I proved ye wrong to all my doubters!

• well done m8

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• wrap up those Fs, etc, well before the corrosion sets in ;)
    Fair play to ya lad ,,so now you´ve got the rest of the summer ¿why not try out a reverse dish for wifi ??
    Ok, Ok, just a thought .....
    Congrats ....
    caz

• Well done mate.

What size dish are you using?

Did you get the skew/arc by tilting the lnb holder arm or adjusting the height of the bolts.

• caz ,

what you mean a reverse dish for wifi ?

new2

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• Well done mate.

What size dish are you using?

Did you get the skew/arc by tilting the lnb holder arm or adjusting the height of the bolts.

An 80cm dish m8 I got from LIDL lol...

I just got reception and fine tuned it by adjusting the bolts and angle to gain optimum signal and quality...

-The 3 exhaust clamps cost be €2 each...

-Nuts, blots and washers €1.50...

-The switch cost me €8..

And a few spare hours to tinker with it!...

Worth it in the end!!...

• are you gonna try adding anymore sats ??

new2

• Ordered another one of these tonight...

Hopefully it'll finally be finished this week..

Just sorting out the channel list on my spider!

Thinking of adding a cheapo extender like a *** eye...

Picked up a roll of co-ax for free off a friend so why not! ;)

• Messed around with it today!

Now picking up the full three sats on full boom!!

Just only 2 ports on my switch work so have to wait until i get another before it works to its full capability!

Can't beat a bit of duck tape and tyre wraps!

General Satellite & Installation Support Forum

Support for LNBs, Single satellite, motorised and multi-satellite systems. DiSEqC switches, positioners, motors, actuators, dish-alignment help.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!