DIY Multi LNB Arm??

There are 56 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 11,599 times. The last Post () by jacobs5.

• ha lmao

lol

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• good luck m8e

:)

new2

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• not all all . I am intrigued as to whether you can get it working mate . If you do i will try the same as whatever you get going

new2

• remember what i said in a previous post that was lost mate that you need to reverse the lnbs ie if you are fixed on 16 and have 2 lnb's for 13 and 19 east 13 is the position that you will be expecting 19 e to be in and vice versa mate good luck
    by the way ive never saw so many negative people in my life good luck mate i know you will get it up and going
    prove the doubters wrong

• Right here is what it currently is..

Need to move the bracket slightly to get more room to pull in 28 east but im pretty confident if i get a chance later i will get it!..

I have a spot on reception on 19 and 13 east at the min!..

Switch working great aswell...

Instant sat changing is a joy!!

Astra 1 - 19 east:

Hotbird - 13 east:

• remember to have diseqc switch as close to lnbs as possible,,you´re getting there alright ...after this you could take a course on how to take photos!!!!!!
    I can´t see the detail........ psml...

• Ya will do Caz, will tidy it all up when its sorted!..

Lol I'm an engineer not a photographer! Tough sh*t...

Least i'm getting something anyways, thought the doubters knew something I didn't and was thinking I was wasting my time!!

Bigger pics for Caz!!

• looking good mate

new2

• Cheers for the support!

Think i have a dodgy lnb so will order another 0.1 lnb nxt week...

Will have a play with it tomoro to try and pull in 28 east (will use the lnb off the motors dish!)...

Good fun lads! Ye should have a try!

• Very m8...

When I get it set up properly i'll sketch with measurements and all!..

And upload it!..

But defo worth a shot if your any good with DIY...

Buy the bracket if you just want extra sats and no fun! lol

General Satellite & Installation Support Forum

Support for LNBs, Single satellite, motorised and multi-satellite systems. DiSEqC switches, positioners, motors, actuators, dish-alignment help.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!