single channel scan

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 965 times. The last Post () by stevejo.

• find it in last scanned , press menu, while its highlighted select add to bouquet , then pick the one you want it in , you will then find it at the end of that bouquet , press menu enable move mode press ok on it till its red move it next to old ch5 press ok , press menu and come out move mode, move over the old ch5 press menu and remove the entry , your done

BTW latest catseyes has it on it

Edited once, last by stevejo ().

• how do I find last channel scan so I can save the channel I want once ive scanned I cant seem to find it anywhere stevejo said press menu but all I get are all options for the box set up //system ser etc etc
    BH img 2.05

• not quite sure what you are really asking ,
    but if you are asking how to save the scan simply come out of it and restart the stb.
    it wll be there ,if you press arrow UP > menu> you will see options for channel list menu..
    If you press arrow UP then green button> you will go to sat 28.2 ..... NEW and you will see latest added channels

• @caz
    well i had/having probs with boomerang it says address cache 1 bottom right of info bar when changing channel and takes ages to clear (got my own sub) stevejo said try single scan which I did but then couldn't/cant work out how to save the transponder then add it to my list its now started clear but still takes an age to and still says cache 1

so scan and save and then move to the right place

and now on boomerang +1

Edited once, last by seasider ().

• the cache 1 can still be because you are having signal issues the box will pick up the channel get ecm off the card and in the matter of a second or less loose the signal again , then pick it up again then collect a valid ecm from cache , dont worry about the cache 1 , rather get the channel clearing properly signal wise /dish because i very much doubt you have any other issue ,check all your connections are good and clean , i had an issue in the past loosing a channel and i was convinced it was the box as i didnt have the issue on the solo2 and turned out to be a faceplate and the wifi on the duo 2 getting ingress into the coax so there can be many sily reasons you might have the issue for

• @caz
    well i had/having probs with boomerang it says address cache 1 bottom right of info bar when changing channel and takes ages to clear (got my own sub) stevejo said try single scan which I did but then couldn't/cant work out how to save the transponder then add it to my list its now started clear but still takes an age to and still says cache 1

I am not entirely sure why you are trying to compare transponders and frequencies with a delayed ecm tbh because one has nothing to do with the other!

I do not know what your setup history is and nor do I care to venture into that but you should be using oscam and if you are then look in your config settings for prefer local cards etc..... Without your configs or setup status its anyone's guess whether your configs are a disaster or whether your cache clients are the issue...i Would however tend to go with the latter on that one tho:)Sorry

MK

and now on boomerang +1

Bet your coming back too....ouch!!!

Edited once, last by Mee®kat ().

• Configs are fine no need to post them ,seasider has had recent dish issues , the ecm is showing off cache as its working or nout would be there and it is originating from the local ,both boomerang and +1 are on the same transponder best advice is to do a blind scan and try them from last scanned and see , boxnation did the same with me and the symbol rate in the blind scan was 1 out to the symbol rate and it worked fine as scanned this is why the scanning of transponders was put forward

Edited once, last by stevejo ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!