will i get the entitlement update with these configs?

There are 69 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 8,108 times. The last Post () by dieseldo.

• "mckee" is this not just pairing my card to my amstrad box doing it this way?

You going to have to give the details of a sly hd box buddy for your card to be activated....whether it's your own or not is another matter.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• hehe... would you advise me to use my own box or someone else's? also can i use someone elses if they have a card already paired to that box ? just so the signals are sent?

• no you cant use someone else's bud if they already have a card paired to it, but if someone happened to be getting rid of a really old sly hd box....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• hi all,

I just wanted to ask, I had a paired card and I recently got it paired with an old pace box so i could open it up, once they activated it I put it in oscam and it started opening up all premium and hd channels, but after a few hours it got an emm update and I lost the hd channels but premium sd channels are still working, am not sure why this happened I am blocking global and unknown emms.

Is there any way to get the hd channels back? Should i try the activatechannels link and try to activate again using the pace details or do i really need to get a thommy box? not even sure if they will pair it or is there another way?

thanks

• Honestly have a think about what you are saying you are paired to an sd box? how is that going to work, entitlements are for sd now , if it was like how your thinking we would just all have sd cards and not pay for hd and there would be no pairing issues thread because we would be oblivious to it

:44_002:

• Honestly have a think about what you are saying you are paired to an sd box? how is that going to work, entitlements are for sd now , if it was like how your thinking we would just all have sd cards and not pay for hd and there would be no pairing issues thread because we would be oblivious to it

:44_002:

Hi Stevejevo

Sorry I think I might not have been clear enough. The card was paired to a HD box previously, and I am still paying for HD subscription, however I managed to get them to pair the card to an old pace box I had, at the begininng it was opening all channels including hd, but after a few hours i think i got an emm which blocked the hd channels.
    Perhaps am thinking because they know i have a Pace sd box they know I can't get hd channels and therefore they block them, even though I am still paying for hd subs

is there anything i can do to get the hd back? any advise would be apreciated

cheers

• If you paired to a pace sd box you wont be paying for hd on your next bill that would have stopped and a proportional charge would be taken for the time you had hd , this would be impossible on the billing .Only way youll get hd is have an hd box

• If you paired to a pace sd box you wont be paying for hd on your next bill that would have stopped and a proportional charge would be taken for the time you had hd , this would be impossible on the billing .Only way youll get hd is have an hd box

if he has a full HD subscription pack with an extra multiroom box and is using 1 card in its original box and 1 in the server (which only recieves sd) then the price will stay the same for the whole package.

also iv'e read that if you repair a card in an old sd box you only recieve sd channels.

you will also find that you cannot pair a card to the old boxes inc thomsons automatically online. when you put the details in they refuse to do it automatically but you can still do it through the online assistant.

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!