will i get the entitlement update with these configs?

There are 69 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 8,176 times. The last Post () by dieseldo.

• so when you do get the card entitlements updated to 8 weeks ahead, when do you attempt to get them updated again? when theres 6, 4, 2 weeks remaining ?

Next month:)

also when you say you dont leave it to the last few days to update, what do you do to update them? just leave it on sly1 via mgcamd hoping to catch the update when it comes through? because that is exactly what i do.

thanks.

Yes i just hit and hope and use mgcamd same as you do but you use cccam so we have wires crossed..next julember update through emm ok sorted sly.next week newacamd local

• Haha i almost choked on my coffee and biscuits there!!! are you saying i am to blame for you calling sly to pair your card because i confused you...that would seem to be an easy task however you are at fault solely for your cards pairing dilemma and nobody else dude.

no need for it to be stated mate, of course you are not to blame, was simply just stating i was confused and how i got confused, by the way, what biscuits were you eating?

what do you do to update them? just leave it on sly1 via mgcamd hoping to catch the update when it comes through?

It does not matter what channel you leave the client on as long as it's connected, it will forward emm's..
    No matter what you read about best channels etc etc, this process is not channel specific, the emm's are on a seperate part of the stream..

i leave au on in my setup always, i have posted my configs and the do seem in order however i dont accept any emms from clients

What do you mean you dont accept any emm's from clients? How else do you intend to get them?

yes i knew it was a waiting game in which i did wait, but after all the waiting the entitlements expired anyway, i wasn't on a quest to pair the card and am fully aware of slys new pairing method

Then why on earth did you pair your card? The correct oscam configs can also refresh entitlements that have run out but none of this is relevant now as you have a card that is as useful to your server as a packet of crisps..

If you want to test that you are getting emm's forwarded to your server add this line to global settings in oscam.config

Code
    [global]
    emmlogdir                     = /usr/local/etc/

& temporarly add these lines to your reader

Code
    [reader]
    saveemm-unknown               = 1
    saveemm-u                     = 1
    saveemm-s                     = 1
    saveemm-g                     = 1

They should create a log file in /usr/local/etc/ called:
    your_reader_name_emm.log

Check that this file is being populated with data and report back..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

Edited 3 times, last by thatfellow ().

• What do you mean you dont accept any emm's from clients? How else do you intend to get them?

sorry, you said from trusted clients, the only person i truly trust is myself so i setup a box on cccam through oscam which would be the update.

Then why on earth did you pair your card? The correct oscam configs can also refresh entitlements that have run out but none of this is relevant now as you have a card that is as useful to your server as a packet of crisps..

i did not think the activation online would pair the card, as it was suggested to me by tenbelow.

ok so i used your code in both oscam.conf and entered in reader, no file name has been created though, did you mean"usr" not "use" as i don't see this.

thank you!

sorry, you said from trusted clients, the only person i truly trust is myself so i setup a box on cccam through oscam which would be the update.

OK, well you yourself are also a client so thats fine.. Allow AU from all your local box's..

ok so i used your code in both oscam.conf and entered in reader, no file name has been created though, did you mean"usr" not "use" as i don't see this.

Yes, use was a typo, /usr/local/etc or any folder that you want as long as it exists.... If no file has been created @ /usr/local/etc, something is wrong because global & shared emm's should get logged very regularly..

I will have a closer look at your setup in the morning...
    Update usr/local/etc & test over night..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• Using the activate my channels link will not pair the card unless you have did so with the card back in the original box, please don't say this is what you have done.

HI Tenbelow, i did use the activate my channels link online, and no i did not put the card back in the original receiver, i did not think they could pair my card this way, i provided them with viewing card number, version number, and serial number, another thread i have read of someone losing sport and movies without card being in original receiver http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=33065, is there a way i can check to be sure its really paired?

thanks.

• Official Post

HI again, just wanted to add the cccam client box im using is an openbox x5, i also have a dm800 original, would it be worth me adding the dm800 as a cccam client through oscam, maybe this box would be better at updating? thanks.

Most definitely i have never used an openbox but i do know that they do not run pure CCcam so this may well be the reason the emm is not getting through.

HI Tenbelow, i did use the activate my channels link online, and no i did not put the card back in the original receiver, i did not think they could pair my card this way, i provided them with viewing card number, version number, and serial number, another thread i have read of someone losing sport and movies without card being in original receiver http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=33065, is there a way i can check to be sure its really paired?

thanks.

One of our VIP member's recently had the exact same situation as you are experiencing now where the card had lost all entitlements then updated but appeared to be paired even though it had not been in the official box. In this case running the card in oscam dvbapi for 24 hours brought in another emm & suddenly the HD & premium were clearing once more.
    I think you should try the same, put the card into your dm800 then leave running in oscam dvbapi to see what happens.

[h=1]How to : Oscam Server or Cardreader with CCcam2.1.3 S*Y UK IPK[/h]

• [h=6][/h]

• I thought that the card was put back in the original box. So you might still have a lifeline daviddawn!
    I also had a similar issue thinking card was paired but above linked settings got the card clearing again..

Good luck

• I thought that the card was put back in the original box. So you might still have a lifeline daviddawn!
    I also had a similar issue thinking card was paired but above linked settings got the card clearing again..

Good luck

yeah maybe i have, we're soon about to find out, i have setup OSCAM 1.20-unstable_svn build #7365 on my dm800 with openpli 3.0 image with configs below:

oscam.conf

[global]
    nice = -1
    logfile = /dev/null
    clienttimeout = 5000
    fallbacktimeout = 2500
    clientmaxidle = 120
    cachedelay = 120
    bindwait = 120
    resolvedelay = 30
    serialreadertimeout = 1500
    maxlogsize = 10
    waitforcards = 1
    preferlocalcards = 1
    saveinithistory = 1
    keepalive = 1

[dvbapi]
    enabled = 1
    user = user800
    boxtype = dreambox
    au = 1
    pmt_mode = 0

[cccam]
    port = 12000
    version = 2.1.3
    build = 3165
    reshare = 1

[webif]
    httpport = 8888
    httpuser =
    httppwd =
    httprefresh = 5
    httphideidleclients = 0
    httpallowed = 192.168.0.0 - 255.255.255.255
    debug = 255

oscam.server :

[reader]
    label = ***UK
    protocol = internal
    detect = cd
    device = /dev/sci0
    caid = 0963
    EMMCache = 1,1,0
    group = 1

[reader]
    label = remote
    protocol = cccam
    device = peers.dyndns.org,12000
    account = user,pass
    group = 1
    caid = 0963
    cccversion = 2.1.4
    reconnecttimeout = 5

oscam.user :

[account]
    user = user800
    group = 1
    caid = 0963
    ident = 0963:000000
    au = ***UK

but im getting error messages :

2013/12/06 23:56:18 596680 c emm for reader ***uk (0963) has no provider
    2013/12/06 23:56:18 596680 c ***uk [videoguard2] EMM: GLOBAL
    2013/12/06 23:56:18 596680 c ***uk [videoguard2] EMM: emmtype global. Reader serial ################.
    2013/12/06 23:56:18 596680 c ***uk [videoguard2] EMM: emm UA/SA: ################.
    2013/12/06 23:56:18 596680 c ***uk [videoguard2] EMM: emm is being sent to reader
    2013/12/06 23:56:18 57C708 r ***uk [videoguard2] EMM: request return code : 9100

what could this be?

• hey mate, ye i checked and it shows in reader 15 unique emms have been written but 8 unique emms have been skipped which is strange, also got this coming up in status:

2013/12/07 13:55:24 596EF8 c dvbapi: try pids again #2
    2013/12/07 13:55:24 596EF8 c user800 (0960&000000/0000/0F3C/67:5A0E): rejected caid (120 ms) (0/0/0/0) - 0960:0F3C unknown (invalid caid 960)
    2013/12/07 13:55:24 596EF8 c user800 (0963&000000/0000/0F3C/67:5A0E): not found (122 ms) by remote (0/0/2/2) - 0963:0F3C unknown
    2013/12/07 13:55:24 596EF8 c user800 (0961&000000/0000/0F3C/67:5A0E): rejected caid (120 ms) (0/0/0/0) - 0961:0F3C unknown (invalid caid 961)

thanks mate.

• hi guys, its been 5 days i left it in dm800 through oscam dvbapi and still the sport & movies have not cleared, should i be concerned? also i have no user setup in cccam am guessing this is not needed, and only the dvbapi needs to be enabled and the dm800 box is the user?

thanks fellas!

• hey mate, yes all entitlements showing however i did have tenbelow have a look and he thinks it just didn't update properly, so just waiting for it to come through, is there a way to check if the card is paired?

• Well everything shows in entitlements but movies sports and hd dont clear so kinda starting to sound very much like you have this problem and if you have a drx box there is a very good chance you would know for sure if you put it in the original box and they clear but i wouldnt advise that as its an acid test no coming back from it , if the entitlements show the card is updated you should have dates for late January or beginning of February by now if not ,i would try logging emm and see if your getting , your card should also work in cccam with the boxkey if you want to try that but if Ten has looked and all is in order and you still not clearing it starting to look like the writing is on the wall for you something no one wants to know

Edited once, last by stevejo ().

• This is the 2nd time you have posted this dyndns now which is sensitive information and is not required here/port also lolz

peers.dyndns.org = output below,and i doubt your peer will want this info showing on a public forum...what do you think? so ask for it to be removed from both of our posts.

IP address [?]: 151.230.107.50 [Whois] [Reverse IP]
    IP country code: GB
    IP address country: ip address flag United Kingdom
    IP address state: n/a
    IP address city: n/a
    IP address latitude: 51.5000
    IP address longitude: -0.1300
    ISP of this IP [?]: *** Broadband
    Organization: *** Broadband
    Host of this IP: [?]: 97e66b32.***broadband.com [Whois] [Trace]

Also change this reader to group2 and try

[reader]
    label = remote
    protocol = cccam
    device = xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    account = user,pass
    group = 2
    caid = 0963
    cccversion = 2.1.4
    reconnecttimeout = 5

hey mate, ye i checked and it shows in reader 15 unique emms have been written but 8 unique emms have been skipped which is strange, also got this coming up in status:

2013/12/07 13:55:24 596EF8 c dvbapi: try pids again #2
    2013/12/07 13:55:24 596EF8 c user800 (0960&000000/0000/0F3C/67:5A0E): rejected caid (120 ms) (0/0/0/0) - 0960:0F3C unknown (invalid caid 960)
    2013/12/07 13:55:24 596EF8 c user800 (0963&000000/0000/0F3C/67:5A0E): not found (122 ms) by remote (0/0/2/2) - 0963:0F3C unknown
    2013/12/07 13:55:24 596EF8 c user800 (0961&000000/0000/0F3C/67:5A0E): rejected caid (120 ms) (0/0/0/0) - 0961:0F3C unknown (invalid caid 961)

thanks mate.

1 unique emm should be enough to update your card matey and caids 0960 and 0961 are obsolete so i,m not sure why you are seeing that..

Add ident to this reader below
    [reader]
    label = ***UK
    protocol = internal
    detect = cd
    device = /dev/sci0
    caid = 0963
    ident = 0963:000000
    emmcache = 1,1,0
    group = 1

There is also no need for dvapi with your card but if you have been advised to use this then fire away.

MK

Edited 4 times, last by Mee®kat ().

• Hey Meerkat, what do i think? i think this info is not sensitive and has been shown many times publicly on forums as its the default example of a remote connection when installing oscam, i dont even have a remote connection to a reader, i just copied and pasted what was in my oscam.server file, i will try what you advised including the ident in my reader, i was advised to use dvbapi because it had worked for others recently however after 5 days i have had 55 unique emms written and 41 unique emms skipped, with over 5200 ecms leaving on a paid channel, but still nothing.

thanks again mate.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!