Sly Issues

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,946 times. The last Post () by stevejo.

• I've been away for a few weeks, got back to see my Sly card said no entitlments on OSCAM. I inserted it back in to the original box, got an update and channels started clearing fine on the original Sly box.

I put it back in to my VU but it still says no entitlements, I subscribe to BT Sport SD, Premier Sports, ESPN and BoxNation - all clear fine on Sly but not on VU.

I read that BT Sport HD isn't working properly with OSCAM but SD should be fine, so I am a bit lost!

No changes in my config files whatsoever..

• sounds like your card is now paired back to original box with the new system
    Might be better to mention the box model you updated in (Original *** one) for others to be better help mate too

It is not who's in front of you,But who stands behind you that matters!

• go back to sly box setting details if your serial number has a letter at the end or you extra line at the bottom that says receiver id your card its done with cs

• sounds like your card is now paired back to original box with the new system
    Might be better to mention the box model you updated in (Original *** one) for others to be better help mate too

It's an old pace digibox.

why would you put it back in sly box? there are loades off posts on here about it.your card is now paired hard luck

I've been doing that every time it needs updating, didn't realise otherwise - as I said I've been away for a few weeks.

go back to sly box setting details if your serial number has a letter at the end or you extra line at the bottom that says receiver id your card its done with cs

Just checked, serial number of sly box is just numbers, no letters. I don't see any thing about receiver ID.

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!