Updating Oscam version problem.

There are 19 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,279 times. The last Post () by stevejo.

• Hi All,
    Looking for a bit of help with this issue, I have a DM800HD running black hole phoenix edition. I have downloaded the oscam 6059 and cccam from the linuxsat addons panel in TS panel.
    This works ok, reads the card and can share it to my other box no problems.

Now the problem is that I have the Irish channels RTE, this has intermittent scrambling but I am aware that the latest oscam solves this issue.

So I stop oscam by changing emu to common interface. Unzip and FTP oscam-svn9162-mips-tuxbox-webif-Distribution.tar.gz to /usr/bin and change attributes to 755.
    (I have noticed that the size of original oscam was 815kb this one is only 353kb)

Log attached below if anyone can see what I am doing wrong.

(I have noticed that the size of original oscam was 815kb this one is only 353kb)

All latest oscams on download.oscam.cc are compressed so 353k is normal

Use the oscam link on navbar above beside "Live on Sat"
    Navigate to Home / 1.20_TRUNK / mips-tuxbox-oe2.0
    and try latest..

Also you say

Unzip and FTP oscam-svn9162-mips-tuxbox-webif-Distribution.tar.gz

but log shows:
    version 1.20-unstable_svn, build r9037

& It is the oscam bin you need to ftp, not the .tar.gz

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

Edited 4 times, last by thatfellow ().

• updated to todays build, still no joy.

• back to original 6059 and all ok, note the reader name has changed case, could this be an issue/

OSCAM 1.20-unstable_svn build #6059
    STATUS CONFIGURATION READERS USERS SERVICES FILES FAILBAN SCRIPT SHUTDOWN
    hide Thread ID Type ID Label AU Crypted Address Port Protocol Login Online CAID:SRVID Current Channel LB Value/ Reader Idle Status
    Hide 0x54be98 s 0 root 127.0.0.1 0 server 31.12.13 12:55:22 00:00:22 0000:0000 00:00:22 OK
    Hide 0x573920 h 1 root 127.0.0.1 0 http 31.12.13 12:55:22 00:00:22 0000:0000 00:00:16 OK
    Readers 1/1
    Hide 0x572110 r 1 ***uk ON OFF 127.0.0.1 0 internal 31.12.13 12:55:22 00:00:22 0000:0000 no data 00:00:22 CARDOK (11 entitlements)

• Still at this a week later with no luck. RTE channels unwatchable over the weekend.I have attached a couple of pics to see if anyone can point out what i am missing.
    29f6d0f.jpg
    d606df130584ff6f8e60e49.jpg

Only thing I can see is one reader is named in capitals and other is lowercase.

youll need to post full configs something is going on updating oscam should be a simple process last you said you went back to 6059 and was all ok ,but its not.
    something has to be way off

• Thanks for the reply.
    Here is my process, I havent changed any configs.
    Downloaded oscam+cccam from linuxsat addon panel in tsmedia.
    Start this and it reads the card ok inc premium channels, all good at this point except it needs a newer version of oscam to overcome the problems with RTe channels.
    So here is what i do next.
    Change emu to common interface, rename oscam to oscam.old and FTP the new oscam binary to /usr/bin and chmod to755.
    Restart the oscam+cccam emu.
    Then i get the second picture which doesn't read the card.

I don't change any other files. I was thinking of taking this to teamviewer support, do you think I should?

• you only need to go into softcam manager and stop oscam and cccam and remove auto start up incase it tries to start ftp the oscam over they are already 755 havent seen one thats not and enable autostart on both cams again and strt them , thats you done ,Teamviewer would be helpful if you are unsure

• your problem was the same as mine. ther is a config change to the reader file in the new ocams. that is why it tells you no matching reader, the card is failing to initialise.
    Add these two lines to your reader
    mhz = 450
    cardmhz = 2700

• your problem was the same as mine. ther is a config change to the reader file in the new ocams. that is why it tells you no matching reader, the card is failing to initialise.
    Add these two lines to your reader
    mhz = 450
    cardmhz = 2700

Above settings are for any box, or just DB?

VuDuo2 - OpenBlackhole, VuSolo2, DM500HDv2, OpenelecBox, DM600, ---------------------------------------------
    0.8/4.8/7.0/13.0/16.0/19.2/23.5/28.2

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!