Champions HD Judder Fixed OpenAR-P Based Image [Updated]

There are 144 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 24,081 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hi all

This 16 Jan UPDATED OpenAR-P based image is now pre-loaded with one of the newest versions of Oscam - 9385.

Some people are having difficulty with scanning Terrestrial. Terrestrial is scanned to Irish Saorview - Three Rock Transmitter. For anybody having issues with Terrestrial tuning, try either of two solutions

1. Delete the LAMEDB file from /etc/enigma2 (Telnet or use PuTTY to your box_ip and type "rm /etc/enigma2/lamedb")
    or
    2. Copy the LAMEDB file from another image and copy it to /etc/enigma2 and then reboot the box by turning off and back on again

The download link is still the same - http://goo.gl/2DuVm0

• [quote='domski','https://linuxsat-support.com/index.php?thread/&postID=172582#post172582']You browse to folder and select it then hit yellow or green to load files.
    You do not see the 2 files inside folder.[/QUOTE

Thanks, no earlier notice like yours, only red key is shown in the update window... (box is Alien2)

Ciao

• [quote='domski','https://linuxsat-support.com/index.php?thread/&postID=172582#post172582']You browse to folder and select it then hit yellow or green to load files.
    You do not see the 2 files inside folder.[/QUOTE

Thanks, no earlier notice like yours, only red key is shown in the update window... (box is Alien2)

Ciao

Red is OK because this is for Update. Green is only to make Backup.

So do you see all of the folders on your USB stick when you click OK ?

• Not sure if this subject has been covered before but is there a way to display the time on the box when its in deep standby? currently its blank when in standby, and im running the secound revision of this marvalous image.

• Still freezing on channels and have to restart cam. Changed to oscam ymodv18-t39sh4 which still sticks but resumes without restart making it less annoying. Anyone had any luck with completely fixing this?

• hi the link to sort the recording of 1 channel and watch another when you go to the link theres about 3 different ones, which part do i need to use?

• Hi Championc, Awsome image, very fast great plugins, however i can't seam to set up any other Satellites.
    Go to Tuner Config - Advanced, left or right to chose the satellite, Goto LNB1, set diseqc 1.2, USALS Off (as its not quite perfectly alligned) then store each satellite into a stored position incrementally.
    As soon as i go into Positioner setup- Green Screen...
    Any idea - really want to get this to work as its the best image i have seen and used..

• Sorry but I have no idea since I have only a single satellite setup myself. It may be a case of removing the plugin that is listed on the Green Screen and giving it another go. The other option is to try again from a full cold reboot.

• hmmm, ok, Still big up for you image, very impressed.
    I had the HDMU image before (newest one) and could setup the satellites no problem, Do you know if i could image with this, set up all my satellites, then save some config files and simply FTP the settings to your image?
    All sounds reasonable to do, but have no idea what or where the correct config files would sit..
    Any idea? Anyone?

• im still having probs with hdd have formatted to wxt3 and pluged in back usb port but when press record I get no hdd found or no hdd not initialized can eney one help

boxs im good with= all ***box,s all openbox,s amiko alien 2 & SHD-8900

Spark STI 7162 Images

Download Enigma2 Images and Spark Firmware for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!