Champions HD Judder Fixed OpenAR-P Based Image [Updated]

There are 144 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 24,088 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Right had a play with the Config, every jerk comes with a Timeout i've tried different time out values and it still happens?

2014/02/10 18:00:15 Somenumber c dvbapi (0963&000000/0000/0F15/Random numbers): timeout (3004 ms) by some.server.somwhere

im playing with the values but what is this caused by? is it the other server and lovering the value would it do anything?

• What about simply re-flashing my image and messing wiyh nothing other that the device, user and password in the oscam reader. This is working perfectly for 100's of people so if people had issues with it on my image, you'd see postings all over here about it

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

• Hi all is this image supposed to be able to be used with a motorised dish, because I cannot get the thing to move the dish, I have even gone to Disceq 1.2, but every time I try to move the dish to a sat, the thing goes to green screen. the USALS will not drive the dish full stop, so with great sadness I am going to have to go back to some other image. To be quite honest I regret every having bought the box in the first place, it was a big mistake, a box that is pretending to run E2 properly, but is nowhere near doing that, the damned thing can't even run Cccam, that is of little use to the average man I would say. I cannot run ozcam and can inly run it as a crutch for my line. Anyway from what I saw of this image it was very good, but far from being steady it has proved to be the complete opposite for me, but then again people seem to be content watching 28.2E and don't care about any other satellite and that is OK with me, but I need my motorised system to go where I can watch football.

Best regards Wez

• i use pkt v3 image and its ok to watch and record with motor works well to. just need to save for a proper enigma2 twin tuner theres a few out now thats not much more then alien2. i dont even bother going into greenscreen plugins now.

• Been playing about with my alien 2 for the past week trying different images and this one seems to be the one that runs best for me (gave up,after a few hours trying to set up HDMU) the only problem I have is that the sound is very quiet on some channels. I've been through the audio settings and tried adjusting some of the settings but it hasn't helped. I just have the sound going out my tv (samsung ps51f5500akxxu) so have no surround sound or sound bars connected.

Does anyone know if there is something I can do to adjust the sound or anything

Cheers

• Been playing about with my alien 2 for the past week trying different images and this one seems to be the one that runs best for me (gave up,after a few hours trying to set up HDMU) the only problem I have is that the sound is very quiet on some channels. I've been through the audio settings and tried adjusting some of the settings but it hasn't helped. I just have the sound going out my tv (samsung ps51f5500akxxu) so have no surround sound or sound bars connected.

Does anyone know if there is something I can do to adjust the sound or anything

Cheers

That is what the AutomaticVolumeAdjustment plugin is for. Set the volume of an SD channel to maybe 50% and you'll see the volume adjust upwards for HD channels based on the level of adjustment set in the plugin

• That is what the AutomaticVolumeAdjustment plugin is for. Set the volume of an SD channel to maybe 50% and you'll see the volume adjust upwards for HD channels based on the level of adjustment set in the plugin

thanks for the reply, tried that and it's still quiet for me, have to turn my tv up to about 90 to just hear it on some channels. Tried booting it into both an HDMU image and spark and the volume works ok on the same channels

• I've been having another look at the settings and it must be something to with ac3 audio. When i select red button on remote and select mpeg the sound works fine. However most hd channels look like they only have ac3 as the audio or if mpeg is there its audio description.

Sent from my RM-821_eu_euro1_500 using Tapatalk

• Have to agree with you worse box i ever bought.On the enigma 2 side of things its crap,cant install tsmedia plus loads of other plugins.Never again.

Hi all is this image supposed to be able to be used with a motorised dish, because I cannot get the thing to move the dish, I have even gone to Disceq 1.2, but every time I try to move the dish to a sat, the thing goes to green screen. the USALS will not drive the dish full stop, so with great sadness I am going to have to go back to some other image. To be quite honest I regret every having bought the box in the first place, it was a big mistake, a box that is pretending to run E2 properly, but is nowhere near doing that, the damned thing can't even run Cccam, that is of little use to the average man I would say. I cannot run ozcam and can inly run it as a crutch for my line. Anyway from what I saw of this image it was very good, but far from being steady it has proved to be the complete opposite for me, but then again people seem to be content watching 28.2E and don't care about any other satellite and that is OK with me, but I need my motorised system to go where I can watch football.

Best regards Wez

• Have to agree with you worse box i ever bought.On the enigma 2 side of things its crap,cant install tsmedia plus loads of other plugins.Never again.

i agree dont now how they can sell them as enigma2 boxs. i didnt know much about enigma2 so got one just incase i messed up i could go back to spark side but what a lump a crap spark side is the slowest box i have had. but we live and learn. and then there some people think there great cause enigma2 side doesnt judder get me a hammer lol. we will have to save for a proper enigma2 box.

Its a good box when configured correctly ,I have one running as my main receiver for the last 6 months and I cant fault it.
    I've previously had a Dm800,Dm500HD,500s,600s,Tm500, Openbox S11, Ferguson F150 amongst many other receivers and the Alien 2 is better than all of them.

The receivers arent as easy to setup as other Enigma 2 receivers as alot of the plugins have to be extracted from the ipk files and manually ftp'ed in .

I might upload a backup of my Hyperion 3 image when I get a chance .

• Hi All , I like this image but when I go into openwebif and try grab a screenshot it does not work, on the HDMU image this works.
    Also I have my own channel line-up and was trying to get autoboquets to work on it. I find that everytime autobouquets runs I get added favourite channels which I dont want, all I want is autoboquets to update my channel list not add a different channel list. Is it possible for autoboquest to update only my channel line-up?? Thanks in advance all.

• Champion, I've tweaked your image and installed it in a few boxes but one box in particular has a problem with tuning terrestrial, on Irish Saorview it will only pull in one mux or the other, never both. Was there ever a fix? I think the problem lies with the fact that this box was not scanned for terrestrial before I ran the software update, any that were scanned then updated seem to work fine. I've tried copying over the terrestrial.xml and lamedb from a working box but it's not working, think I'll need to re-flash.

I'm sitebanned from Boards so won't be asking there

• Been trying this firmware an hour now, so far so good, so Kudos mate for your work on this.
    One main problem the Vfd display is annoyingly stuck on boot, though time is fine. Tried changing setting in Vfd, resetting, deep standby but no joy. Any suggestions?
    Secondly, scrolling displays seem a tad slow and on other channels text not as clear.
    Thanks in advance.

• Hi Pog22 and ip_man

Would I be correct in saying that both of you have AA2+ boxes ? The hardware is different. It seems there is maybe an issue with the DVB-T2 tuner and the code required to program the VFD has never been released so this is why it only shows "boot"

For you chris42, check the options in the Autobouquets menu. I think there is an option you can turn off.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

• Hi I want to load this image on to my box, but is there away to do this without going through Spark im sure there is away by using the buttons on the front panel when booting up can someone please remind me what they are

cheers

wwe

• Make sure you have the 2 image files in the root of a USB
    With the stb powered off plug the USB in, while holding the OK(on unit) button turn the stb back on.
    Keep holding the OK button until the display changes to "forc".
    Now press "down" until enigma is displayed.
    Now press right then OK.

This should start to boot the enigma image, if not it with display t. -to..

Let me know how it goes, if you have any issues there are lots of threads about this on the forum so use the search button.
    Cheers

• Hi I want to load this image on to my box, but is there away to do this without going through Spark im sure there is away by using the buttons on the front panel when booting up can someone please remind me what they are

cheers

wwe

I think it's very few who have ever managed it. Do yourself a favour and use Spark - no messing about - 10 mins max - works every time without fail

Spark STI 7162 Images

Download Enigma2 Images and Spark Firmware for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!