Champions HD Judder Fixed OpenAR-P Based Image [Updated]

There are 144 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 24,075 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Irish Saorview, it seems the tuner is not working at all. Tried all the usual tricks, scanning the exact frequency with bandwidth set to 8mhz, setting it to Italy etc. I'm back on Hyperion as this is a show stopper.

For you, and anybody else having issues with Terrestrial tuning, the best solution would be to complete the previous tunings. So you need to delete the LAMEDB file from /etc/enigma2.

Telnet or use PuTTY to your box_ip

At the spark7162:~# prompt, type the following

rm /etc/enigma2/lamedb

• Having problem with the cam freezing up. Picture is frozen for a while and then comes back after 3-4 mins but only lasts a few seconds and freezes again. Tried 3 different oscams with no joy.

• Having problem with the cam freezing up. Picture is frozen for a while and then comes back after 3-4 mins but only lasts a few seconds and freezes again. Tried 3 different oscams with no joy.

Update, Installed oscam_ymod_for_hdmu and seems to have fixed the issue.

• Hello
    I've duly put the usual 2 files in a folder named enigma2, used plugin e2upgrade but response is "cannot find kernel file".
    Suggestions welcome.
    Best New Year wishes

See following steps:

1. Go to Menu>Plugin and start e2_upgrade" plugin.
    2. Press OK button on remote, scroll down to the correct folder and press RED button to select it.
    3. Press RED button again to start installing this backup. After some time installation will be completed.

So in my view, you have missed step 2 of the above procedure that is why it is giving that error. So, first point to the correct folder and select it by pressing RED button. Then again press RED button to start installation.

• See following steps:

1. Go to Menu>Plugin and start e2_upgrade" plugin.
    2. Press OK button on remote, scroll down to the correct folder and press RED button to select it.
    3. Press RED button again to start installing this backup. After some time installation will be completed.

So in my view, you have missed step 2 of the above procedure that is why it is giving that error. So, first point to the correct folder and select it by pressing RED button. Then again press RED button to start installation.

Thanks

No, I didn't skip any step. On the other hand, the picture in the update window is self-explanatory.
    I got the same result repeating the correct procedure with different USB sticks.

Please note that no such issue occurred when loading other images with the same procedure.

Ciao

• So geme, from within the plugin, are you saying that you are able to browse the directory structure of your usb stick and that you can see the enigma2 folder along with all the other folders on your usb stick

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

• Guys, the server I use has told me to change emu to mgcamd, do I simply inject the mgcamd ilk file into this image ??? The Oscams emu within this image have been working great until a few nights ago, its not the image only the emu I have to use for the server I use .. Going to try and inject the mgcamd across to the emu folder.

• So geme, from within the plugin, are you saying that you are able to browse the directory structure of your usb stick and that you can see the enigma2 folder along with all the other folders on your usb stick

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Exactly, and can't understand why all other images are loaded with no problems by the same steps.

Thanks/Ciao

• Just to let you know i updated the software today via the interface and the box will not boot, stuck on load! Not a biggy as i have a backup but wanted to let others know.
    I update the software when i first installed the image and tried again today but this time crashed.
    Any ideas on what the updates where?

Cheers

• Guys the issue with the lagging as some of you call it - is not down to the image, its to do with the server you are connecting to ... basically this image needs a few changes in regards to the emu it contains, namely we need to be able to use MGCAMD or the HDMU Y MOD OSCAM plugin ... Lets all try to start helping each other .. As this is by far the best image so far I have run ..

• New OpenAR-P 16 Jan Based Image

Woooo Hooooo - The new version of AR-P fixes the issue with playing AVI and MKV files. There is also a different way for manually scanning Terrestrial channels - by specifying the UHF channel number rather than the frequency.

I'm sure there are many other issues under the covers which have been resolved too

The download link is still the same - http://goo.gl/2DuVm0

• Championc, whilst I like many using this thread appreciate your help and work in providing this image .. I feel we have to address the issue with the emulators used within this image as whilst they are people using this image without any problems as I was, due to recent countermeasures being employed by the powers that be, some of us using this image are constantly suffering from freezing. I run the same line on a box upstairs not using Oscam but MGCAMD and the image is fine, so clearly there is an issue with the included Oscam emu contained within this image. I also followed the recommendation where one person said to use the Oscam Y Mod HDMU version of Oscam, again the same issue arrises. We need to include MGCAMD or at least another choice of emu.

I am by now way dissing the image, far from it - its be the best image have run to date on my STI 7162 box ( IceCrypt 3700CHD ) , but as of yet I have not been able to get rid of the freezing. And yet up until four-five days ago I had no issues. Box upstairs using MGCAMD is perfectly fine , using same line, clearly it is down to the emulator version. And from what I read you do not need to be using Oscam if you are using your box as a client .

Thanks in advance for any help anybody can give, i am still working on a fix myself, and will post as soon as I have one. Not sure if MGCAMD is a real solution as from what I have read again about this, you will not be able to record two channels at once if you use MGCAMD ..

• Guys, update I have loaded the updated image from champion link above http://goo.gl/2DuVm0 and can confirm that there are now four Oscam emu's preloaded, and one with a higher revision. This seems to work fine now on my box without any lagging or freezing. Also the *** HD skin is pretty good, although still early days . I perfer the skin the image comes loaded with. Once things, the Picons don't seem to display now even though I have ran Rats Picons updater. So will continue to work on this.

But for those of you which had the odd bit of freezing , try this image, as its working well. Also recording of two $ channels is working fine as well, as is CoolEPG. Going to tweak this image myself and put as many goodies into it as possible then I will release my backup for you guys.

Spark STI 7162 Images

Download Enigma2 Images and Spark Firmware for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!