Champions HD Judder Fixed OpenAR-P Based Image [Updated]

There are 144 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 24,108 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Tried this image champion and although it's nice and snappy I had a few issues.

I use SPDIF and had to replace the audio.elf to fix sound dropouts and delays.
    I cannot tune terrestrial channels in this image, even by frequency, no matter what I try. Can tune them in every other image with bandwidth set to 8mhz.
    Also, the keymap is messed up, there is no button mapped to +24hrs in CrossEPG (major showstopper with the missis).

• You should be able to find versions of TSMedia or 1Channel that work OK. I purposely omitted stuff like that because I just wanted to create an image that worked for 90% of people looking for a stable setup. The addition on stuff like that then makes things unstable.

I have added a Plugins Folder into the original download link and in this folder you'll find 1Channel and TSMedia alone with some others. Sure let us know how you get on.

• Pog22 - What country Terrestrial are you trying to scan ? Maybe another user can then advise you.

Irish Saorview, it seems the tuner is not working at all. Tried all the usual tricks, scanning the exact frequency with bandwidth set to 8mhz, setting it to Italy etc. I'm back on Hyperion as this is a show stopper.

• Irish Saorview, it seems the tuner is not working at all. Tried all the usual tricks, scanning the exact frequency with bandwidth set to 8mhz, setting it to Italy etc. I'm back on Hyperion as this is a show stopper.

Something strange here. The only options in Tuner Config are Irish Saorview or Europe, Middle East and Africa so Italy is not an option

What button was previously mapped for + and - 24hrs ?

• Tried this image champion and although it's nice and snappy I had a few issues.

I use SPDIF and had to replace the audio.elf to fix sound dropouts and delays.
    I cannot tune terrestrial channels in this image, even by frequency, no matter what I try. Can tune them in every other image with bandwidth set to 8mhz.
    Also, the keymap is messed up, there is no button mapped to +24hrs in CrossEPG (major showstopper with the missis).

Can I ask where you got the audio.elf from ? I too have issues when tuning to a HD channel and sounds stops through ym AV receiver, sometimes have to go up a channel to get sound and then back to original channel.

Will second comments about stable image though, especially with last few tweaks.

thanks very much

• Flashed image ok but blank screen, how do you switch output to scart?

nevermind found on another thread

MENU
    DOWN
    DOWN
    DOWN
    OK
    OK
    OK

You will now be on the A/V settings menu. At this point, do either of two choices

1. For Scart, Press LEFT followed by GREEN

or

2. For HDMI @ 720p, Press DOWN followed by LEFT, followed by GREEN

thanks

Edited once, last by eebbs ().

• top image championc, best image i have used so far the A2.

Compared to other images it feels stable and very responsive but the only issue a have now is stopping a recording!
    when recording a program if i want to stop recording before the end it wont? is this due to the timer function or a bug?

cheers

• hello all this image is the best but I carnt record 2 sat channels ive read the thread and no what to put but where do I type this plse help its doing my nut in iam a novice when it comes to this iam an f5 man :(

• [quote='gemelli47','https://linuxsat-support.com/index.php?thread/&postID=165602#post165602']

if upgrading via Spark then try putting the two files on the root of the usb and not in any subfolder.

Happy New Year

That's just what I did, no way...
    In the meantime I'm enjoying another image.
    Ciao

• hello all this image is the best but I carnt record 2 sat channels ive read the thread and no what to put but where do I type this plse help its doing my nut in iam a novice when it comes to this iam an f5 man :(

take a look at post ~34 in this thread. it more than likely help you.
    Cheers

If you r using mgcamd it wont record why watching another use oscam and that will do the trick. our PM me and if i can help you i will.

• Hi installed this image yesterday via usb did my usual to boot into e2 started but crashed on boot up, I assumed bad download so tried to reinstall pkt v3 which was running prior to change. Now I do the usual to boot into enigma but in this order enig bost succ boot and that's as far as I get but I can still boot to spark? Sory for the long post need help pls

• You should be able to find versions of TSMedia or 1Channel that work OK. I purposely omitted stuff like that because I just wanted to create an image that worked for 90% of people looking for a stable setup. The addition on stuff like that then makes things unstable.

I have added a Plugins Folder into the original download link and in this folder you'll find 1Channel and TSMedia alone with some others. Sure let us know how you get on.

Thanks championc,
    i seem to get a greenscreen, it says looking for an icon in pli-hd that doesn't exist, when i try to start playing a stream. I'm gonna try installing the Pli-hd skin and see if its skin related. at the moment im using the metrix hd skin from the metrix store.
    Thanks again for the plugins folder.

Spark STI 7162 Images

Download Enigma2 Images and Spark Firmware for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!