Champions HD Judder Fixed OpenAR-P Based Image [Updated]

There are 144 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 23,916 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Happy New Year to you all

Here's a link to my Champions 16 January 2014 AR-P based Image - for the Amiko Alien2 and other ST7162 Based Boxes.

This image is HD Judder Fixed and is working with the following plugins:-
    AutoTimer, AutoVolumeAdjustment, AutoBoquets 20131020 (works in about 60 secs), CrossEPG, CoolTVGuide v6.4.0, Various Skins, all Picons, Rats Picons, OSCam v9127 (with blank sample Reader cline), SDA1 already mounted as HDD, PermanentTimeShift (Turned Off), OpenWebIf AND WebInterface (Take your Pick), Samba Server, Streaming / Recording of $ Channels while watching another $ channel. You can obviously install any other plugins you choose. Use the Download menu in Plugins or just FTP the .ipk files to the /TMP folder, telnet to the box and type IPKG INSTALL xxxxxxx.ipk. This should work for most plugins. CoolTVGuide is linked to the EPG button

The image is setup to use DHCP automatically and is also set for using HDMI at 720p. Terrestrial is scanned to Irish Saorview - Three Rock Transmitter

FTP and Telnet - Username "root", Password Blank
    OSCam - http://box_ip:8888 - Username "root", Password "oscam"
    WebInterface - http://box_ip (Default Port 80) - change it in Plugins and turn On OpenWebIf if you prefer it to WebInterface (or use both but make sure the port numbers are not the same)

Here's the link
    http://goo.gl/2DuVm0

Don't forget to click the Thanks button below

Edited once, last by master G: editing link ().

• With HDMI-CEC (already activated), you can control the box from your TV Remote. I've a Panny TV and once I turn over to HDMI, the TV Remote does everything exactly as the Amiko remote does

What functions can the tv remote perform ?

• Hello
    I've duly put the usual 2 files in a folder named enigma2, used plugin e2upgrade but response is "cannot find kernel file".
    Suggestions welcome.
    Best New Year wishes

The two files you need for the image are e2jffs2.img and the uImage files

What functions can the tv remote perform ?

I was able to do everything excluding EPG since by TV remote didn't have an EPG button. It worked for a fair while and then stopped. Maybe both TV and box needed a reboot

• [quote='championc','https://linuxsat-support.com/index.php?thread/&postID=165521#post165521']The two files you need for the image are e2jffs2.img and the uImage files

That 's what I mean by "usual files", the response was just what I reported....

Happy New Year!

• thanks for the image but if this is the same one i have dated 22/12 iv had a few problems

1 is the sound always had a problem with ar-p and have had to replace the audio.elf as it keeps dropping out

2 cooltv deppending on the skin it crashes when accessing the menu button in the epg guide mode, but 6.1 does not have this problem

3 is media portal installed as on the one dated 22/12 has problems i removed mine

4 i turned cec off tv set boxes tv and surround had a mind of the own (but thats my setup only)

but again thanks for the upload i know how easy it is for other people to criticize when most of the problems is nothing to do with your backup but the original image

• [quote='championc','https://linuxsat-support.com/index.php?thread/&postID=165521#post165521']The two files you need for the image are e2jffs2.img and the uImage files

That 's what I mean by "usual files", the response was just what I reported....

Happy New Year!

if upgrading via Spark then try putting the two files on the root of the usb and not in any subfolder.

Happy New Year

• I have to say that I have never had the audio.elf sound issue so maybe it's only with particular setups. I got a soundbar over Christmas and it's connected with both HDMI and Optical from the TV, but again, no issues encountered. I have also never encountered the CoolTVGuide issue although, I must confess, I set it up once the way I like it and haven't had the need to change anything after that. The changes I made were to set both OK and Red Button (short press) to Zap + Exit and the Blue Button (short press) to BouquetList. As for MediaPortal, I replaced it with another version which loaded just fine.

For me, the AA2 is a cracking piece of kit. So many people are possibly stuck on Spark because they initially struggle to install E2 and after this, have difficulty mounting their drive or installing plugins, which are really a necessity to get this box to show off it's true potential and, dare I say it, passing the missus test !!

[quote='gemelli47','https://linuxsat-support.com/index.php?thread/&postID=165602#post165602']

if upgrading via Spark then try putting the two files on the root of the usb and not in any subfolder.

Happy New Year

When using Spark, you can stick them anywhere because you can just navigate, in the plugin, to the directory where they are stored

• Yes, after loading this image last night, this is the best AA2 image I have used, has everything you need & most importantly, it's very stable.

I tend not to use many plugins & I am happy with Autobouqet & epg & stable TV, & this does all that 100%.

• Thought all Satellites are on the list ??? Go into Setup > Service Searching > Tuner Config > and select the satellite you want and then go back to Automatic Scan and set Clear Before Scan = No and maybe just scan Tuner A

Did as you suggested but there is only 28.2 and when you look at the epg and choose satalites, there is only the 28.2 listed. Im sure im not looking in the wrong place lol as ur instructions are v clear.

• So in Tuner Config > Tuner A, you should be able to click left or right, changing the 28.2 to another Satellite

Just tried that to, in advanced mode the next line down says sat options but I only have the 28.2 option and after you scrowl right it says sat 1,2,3,4 then back to the 28,2 option. Also I have noticed in the menu to do with epg and were it stores the info, its stuck on inturnal flash and even when i try to scrowl left or right for options nothing happens and then i get a warning come up about the use of the internal memory. Does this make sence to you and sorry if it doesnt.

• So in Tuner Config > Tuner A, you should be able to click left or right, changing the 28.2 to another Satellite

Just tried that to, in advanced mode the next line down says sat options but I only have the 28.2 option and after you scrowl right it says sat 1,2,3,4 then back to the 28,2 option. Also I have noticed in the menu to do with epg and were it stores the info, its stuck on inturnal flash and even when i try to scrowl left or right for options nothing happens and then i get a warning come up about the use of the internal memory. Does this make sence to you and sorry if it doesnt.

Spark STI 7162 Images

Download Enigma2 Images and Spark Firmware for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!