Card not updating

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,545 times. The last Post () by Madhatter.

• Since end of Dec, my card is not updating in Oscam, only noticed it after updating the server to 9041.

The client is on 9164

Serv CONF

Server

Server User

Client Server setting

• What does this mean

Code
    2014/01/05 19:06:38 c b***b [***********] EMM: reader_caid 0963 != caid 0960 
    2014/01/05 19:06:38 c b***b [***********] EMM: reader_caid 0963 != caid 0961 
    2014/01/05 19:06:38 c b***b [***********] EMM: caid 0963 has no provider 
    2014/01/05 19:06:38 c ***uk [camd35] EMM: reader_caid 0963 != caid 0960 
    2014/01/05 19:06:38 c ***uk [camd35] EMM: reader_caid 0963 != caid 0961 
    2014/01/05 19:06:38 c ***uk [camd35] EMM: caid 0963 has no provider
  • hi
    reading your post anniman, you might know.
    my set is not updatin either, on debian omnikeys
    i did label my reader as "manchester1"

[reader]
    label = manchester1
    protocol = pcsc

now the user to update
    [account]
    user = pirate
    pwd = box
    au = manchester1
    group = 1

everything looks ok but no emms at all arriving.
    even have now all emms blockings disabelt.
    since 2 weeks i started this debian but updating or receiving emms no way.
    something is wrong in my configs.
    i update card in a enigma2 box for now, but would love to find out whats wrong.
    you say it should be called omnikey??
    is this important?
    thanks anyway

• you say it should be called omnikey??

For au in your user account it should be named to whatever you have labeled your reader as..however (1) has been known to work but i have always used whichever label name i have used on my reader to update cards.

Madhatter one of your user accounts has a hashed out option (#au = omnikey) unhash that if you use that user for au.

MK

• For au in your user account it should be named to whatever you have labeled your reader as..however (1) has been known to work but i have always used whichever label name i have used on my reader to update cards.

Madhatter one of your user accounts has a hashed out option (#au = omnikey) unhash that if you use that user for au.

MK

It was working fine up to recent update of binary and than stopped. I didn't make any changes to the configs but will give your suggestion a shot.

Not a techy and can't make sense of the updates on streambaord but has there been an update in this area?

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!