Oscam.services For Sly UK ( sid assign/reject )

There are 37 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 26,084 times. The last Post () by abu baniaz.

• Official Post

This is the oscam equivalent of the cccam sid assign feature, it will block requests for channels which your card does not open. Very useful if your card is not the full hd package.

Ftp the file into the same folder as your other oscam conigs then create a services = line in the reader section of your oscam.server file.Just add the names of the packs that your card opens. The example below is for a uk full card without hd.

There is also the option to block only certain packs like the sid reject function of later cccam. This is done simply by placing ! in front of the services name in the oscam.server file.
    The example below is for a card that opens everything except adult & HD bonus channels

Code
    services = !Adult Entertainment,!Bonus Channels HD

All sids are current values at time of writing. I will try to post updates regularly.

Have Fun !!!

• I added this to my oscam.services file

[FreeSAT]
    caid = 0963
    srvid = CB25,0F12,1E1E,1E1F,1E23,1E24,D435,C5C1,13EF,13F3

services = FreeSAT in my reader file

and this blocks out all requests for other channels apart from the extra 'free' channels that a freesat from sly provides. Didn't manage to get everything with the files above but it is easy enough to make your own!

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Doesn't work how i thought really - negative entries (with ! in front) have to be assigned for the internal reader entry in the server file, and this is limited to 200.

• Official Post

Doesn't work how i thought really - negative entries (with ! in front) have to be assigned for the internal reader entry in the server file, and this is limited to 200.

Only asssign services that the card opens, if a requested sid is not in the list you will see it is not sent to the reader by this in your logs

Code
    (0963&000000/1793/62:AA64): rejected group (1 ms) (0 of 0) (no matching reader]

Click the services tab in web info to check what you have assigned

Also here in the edit reader section

There are no hops as such in oscam so this is where your problems using only oscam as a cccam server come from, you could assign caid & services to each proxie but thats alot of work for something cccam does easily, IMO your best option is to reshare only your local if you want to stick with oscam or instead use oscam to read the card only and use CCcam for sharing it.
    I think this way both you and your peers will be happier.

• I am not sure if it is down to the fact I am using a Qbox, maybe it is a modified OSCam version. I have tried different versions but still the same. There isn't a services tab in webinfo, but all the other tabs are there.

I tried defining the services the card opens, but this doesn't work, and will still send them to the reader for a peer request. If it is a local request then it will work as you said with dvbapi but not for other users. It only works by defining the ones that don't work with the ! flag. I do use webinterface to do most of my configuration and have tried everything, with the only option being to define the services to each user account to prevent requests that are not on my card being passed to proxies. Tedious I know, but how you explained it is what I did and it didn't work for me, I thought it did at first, but then saw what was going on!

I now get

Code
    2011/12/04 14:59:37 xxxxxxxx c xxxxxxxxx (0963&000000/0EED/6A:EAE3): invalid (0 ms) (0 of 0) (invalid SID)

for peer requests that are not on my local - which still isn't quite right, as should say no matching reader!

I have a netbook and might look at getting a CCCam server set up with that. Might be easier for a machine which is collecting dust to give me a solution!

• scrap what I just said to make it less confusing to explain what I have done and why! I think it is working how OSCam works, and I don't think I am missing anything, it is just that I am trying to ensure that I am not overloading anyone else's server with requests where I shouldn't be.

I can define services, but if I am sharing more than my local, a request from a peer for a service that isn't on my card, that does belong to the same caid and provid of my card, will be sent to a proxy card on my server that can open that service (in much the same way that it would do with dvbapi with my own viewing), but ignoring any reshares that I may or may not have on that reader, and appearing to the peer that it is coming from my local, i.e. at their hop1. This means that the only way to stop this is to define services that can be allowed either to a peer or from a peer to prevent requests that have the same caid and provid as the local card being passed to proxy reader if the service is not on my local card. Problem is that this means that I can't share any service (from any reshares i may have) that has the same caid and provid as the local, that isn't on the local.

If I define services to block (limited to 200) by adding the '!' for the reader entry for my local, then this invalidates the request to my local, and so this request could be served by a proxy that I am resharing to that peer, so will not then appear to my peer as being from my local, but it seems that the request is again passed to one of my proxies if the proxy card doesn't have that service. Back to the same problem again, and would then have to find the services not working on my reshare, and invalidate them. Tedious! Because of this, restricting it as I have done is probably the best, and without doing it, people might think I am abusing the share. I think I understand how to configure it, but is the way OSCam works from how I can see it, which is different from CCCam, and not really in the same spirit. The loadbalancing is a way to share the load, but I don't think it is fair to pass the load to peers who haven't given you the right to do so.:doubt:

• ffb9b356d9.jpg I have dm800HD running EDG nemesis 2.2 svn 75 using Freesat card from *** it opens all Freesat channels with oscam 4396 and 6201, but when i use oscam /cccam 2.1.3 to get channels from peers, card tries to open channels not on card. I have tried the ways in this section , but still reader wants to read sids not on card.
    These are entitlements on card from cccaminfophp
    sids I need only are 13F0 1B61 2F45 2F58 2F6C 2F08 C5C1 2F44 2F4E 2F62 2F03

HOW TO STOP CARD TRYING TO READ SIDS NOT ON CARD?
    Anybody help????

• Assuming you are using the 256 nline trick. problem is you can't use SID assign in CCCam as this is for cards being read directly. I have the same issue, I use oscam.services so define the SIDS I have on my card, but CCCam will request and will show in OSCam as invalid SID. Just let your peers know about it, I find this alone has reduced my not ok requests by quite a lot!

• Hi, been trying to set mine up the same way as above and wondered why it was still showing on the 2.1.3 cccam, i had my freesat card in an openbox which wouldn't clear the pick and pick+1 channels, so i dropped it into my ubuntu server (which i built following tuts on this forum, big thanks) Pick clears now and its freeze and glitch free; but i find i am getting alot of ecm request for channels i dont clear. Other then letting others know its only a freeview card is there no other way to solve it, would the tut to put the sids in the cccam.cfg not work either? Or does it have to be oscam as thats whats readin the card.
    Thanks

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!