Oscam.services For Sly UK ( sid assign/reject )

There are 37 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 26,095 times. The last Post () by abu baniaz.

• Official Post

To use this sucsessfully you will need to be using oscam only as server, there is no point setting it up when oscam is only reader as it has no control over what requests CCcam will handle, you could setup CCcam sid assign but you will not clear pick tv with this method as CCcam cannot handle the ecm lenth of this channel.

• I've set a few friends up with boxes sharing my sly card and as my internet connection isn't great and using vu as server, nok's slow things down for us all. The problem was my friends family members. I sent out a group email to my friends with general usage hints but not sure if any of them read it. The only 100% way of avoiding the nok was by editting out some problem channels from their channel lists which was a pain as there is openbox and vu+. I love just downloading latest catseye and ideally I'd prefer to have a general channel list and have ecm controlled by cccam / oscam.
    The question.
    Is there a way of specifying on the client side what channels can be request from a particular line?
    I was hoping to find an online tv guide from sly that would give you a current channel list based on your subscription settings. Eg; Full Sly World HD - Wouldn't display entries for MUTV Primetime sports etc.
    My setup is very simple as it's only sly sharing between friends but if there was a source available anywhere listing current offerings based on your subscription then this could be downloaded once a week, cross referenced with cccam channel list file for ssid's and stuck into server via a script.

• To be honest the issue is pretty much resolved. The problem wasn't my mates. It was the kids flicking around channels and choosing a channel that didn't clear like MUTV / LFC / Pick tv (And one channel 4 for some reason) etc. Then when they saw scrambled channel and a black screen they just get up and left the channel on.
    So for me it was a tiny issue because of the scale of my shares. I don't have a nice motorised dish and left my box alone for a long time. But tis an interesting hobby and it's nice to mess around with things.
    I'd also like to contribute something too, and an idiot proof channel list for sly uk, current ecm whitelist for uk etc . Only worthwhile if I find an easy method than I can run from a script as if it's tedious I'm sure something will crop up in a few weeks/month and I'll leave it die. Also my Dad has a Spiderbox, one mate an openbox s9, one an s10 and another a vu duo like myself.
    Anyways we're getting off topic so will leave it there.

• Quick question, how do I go about finding the SIDs for specific channels? I've got a weird mix on my Sly card.

I see there was an earlier post linking to something by B16MCC, but that doesn't exist any more.

• Quick question, how do I go about finding the SIDs for specific channels? I've got a weird mix on my Sly card.

I see there was an earlier post linking to something by B16MCC, but that doesn't exist any more.

Code
    http://kos.hdsat.pl/menu-20.html

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• on the link I posted, click the box behind sly digital, and then click the tab above that says oscam.services, and this will generate a file you save and rename to oscam.services.

you can edit re your own packages - bewere unless this was sorted in an update, Oscam limits the sids - think it is either 200 or 400 can't remember which - if you have most channels you can do oscam.services for the ones you don't have and use the ! indicator for negative services - can work better in some situations.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• sorry to bump an old post but i reckon this could be very useful, is the above still in date? at the min i have 2 locals full hd and a proxy for setenta. i have noticed that if i am watching espn/setenta oscam will check both my locals (not subscribed) before checking my proxy (group 2) this would eliminate the need for checking of my locals if i set up correctly?

• ok

after many hours of trying to configure these ssid assigns I've got it working, the years I've been on the sat scene one would be forgiven that they thought i'd be up to date about the programs that are about for our stability.

didn't know a thing about this ssid assign, but it's brill, 2 of the main culprits for sending NOK's I have restricted with the file, and now not one NOK is getting through I love it, I love it, there is one of my peers though that I have got ign 80 (does this mean ignored?)

little things please little minds but I love watching them struggle to clear a channel that's now not avalible.

i'm off now to see what else there is for me to set upbeer10

blimey i'm behind the times.

best regards to all concerned:
    canthackit

• Just a bit of a heads up m8, Ten's last list is almost a year old and there have been lots of changes since then.
    So you will have to do a bit of updating or use a more recent list which is still a work in progress!
    http://linuxsat-support.com/os…rvices-sly-uk-0963-a.html

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• has anyone got a upto-date grouping list as above ?

or a list of what goes in what grouping

ken its almost dead thread but still gota ask as i wid have no idea what goes in what group :)

ill keep it update if needs be :)

H0nch0

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• many thanx MasterG once again i always knew the page would exist on here , just never find wit im looking for cause im a gimp who used googles bitch ti read lolz

:)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!