Best hd box with dual tunners

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,555 times. The last Post () by Glic83.

• ok i know the vu + duo is probably the best twin tunner box out there but it too expensive for me,any other recommendations for a twin tunner sat box that doesnt cost an arm and a leg and runs linux and can handle cccam?

• About the cheapest you'll get is the Icecrypt S4000HDPVR at about ?299. No idea about quality etc but cccam runs on it

Vu+ Solo, VIX 1.2 with CCcam2.2.1 - 1.2 Mtr Fibo gregorian, (53E - 58W). A couple of DM800's and a DM500 on a fixed 60cm dish

• I , like others ,,am waiting/saving for vuoduo ..by the time I?ve got it together it?ll probably be obsolete,,but that?s the way it is at the mo....
    i wouldn?t touch a dm800 as they are very sensitive in the number of peers/config , weak tuner, etc,,,,there are some posts about this already mentioned...

• if only money wasnt a problem i would have a duo in a heart beat,when the new dm800 se comes out (is it out yet?) the clones will surely get better ?

• Haha...think we all same mate...don't want to fork out big money on a box
    You'll only get what you pay for mate in long run
    While it's said it's free sharing...this hobby costs...whether it be monitary or by time spent...but all hobbies do
    Just one word of warning...don't go and try to save ?50 for example and get stuffed with something that costs ?200+ and it's useless ;)

• I DO want to fork out ,,but am "temporarily out of pocket"...........and with being married to a pennypinchin economist it?s a little difficult!!
    but as the saying goes : "where theres a will, there?s a way( and lots of "friends/relatives") ;)
    it took me long enough to save for a card !!! but that?s another story!!!!

• dont worry m8 im not going to but cheap now to pay in the long run just whish the duo wasnt so bloody expensive,it is the best pound for pound box out there at the min,tm 800hd wouldn't be bad if the images were sorted but wouldnt touch 1 at the min

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!