Will Inverto Ultra Black LNB help for 26e Badr and 7W Nilesat?

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,271 times. The last Post () by esuo2.

• I have the 1.1 motorized dish with Smart Oxid 0.1dB LNB, everything is setup perfectly but the picture keeps on breaking on the above 2 satellites.......I have read a lot of people recommending the above lnb but will it help get me extra signal boost?

it is under tenner at am4z0n but is it worth it?

details of my setup is in my signature and am from east midlands.

Thanks in advance

Abaaba

1.1m dish, TM2600, Smart Oxid 0.1dB, 18" T&K

Edited once, last by mckee25 ().

• It may make a small difference but the only way your going to get reliable reception is to get a bigger dish i personally recommend the gibertinti 1.25 m aluminium dish but you may well need an even a larger dish upto 2.4 m dependant on what channels your actually looking for

Edited 3 times, last by andy ray ().

• It may make a small difference but the only way your going to get reliable reception is to get a bigger dish i personally recommend the gibertinti 1.25 m aluminium dish but you may well need an even a larger dish upto 2.4 m dependant on what channels your actually looking for

Thanks mate for the recommendations, what is their normal prize? quick search on 3bay says £199!! wth? does it really cost that much? I think I will have to do without these 2 satellites.

• The 1.25 are that price and for the bigger dishes you can look at £2400

Thanks mate for the recommendations, what is their normal prize? quick search on 3bay says £199!! wth? does it really cost that much? I think I will have to do without these 2 satellites.

you mean £240 right?

No, I think andy means £2400. Might be wrong though.
    A raven/channel master 2.4m motorized setup with matched feedhorn and inverto lnb could set you back around £3000.

iBffBYU.png

Edited once, last by codar ().

• I mean £2400 that`s the price of a high quality 2.4 m channel master unless you can find a second hand one that could well cost you £1000 but as i said it all depends on what channels you want to get on a side note even a 2.4m dish may not be big enough if they keep on moving the most wanted channels onto the harder to get beams

• Thanks guys but I think I am quite happy with what I got so no need to spend over 2k (here is me thinking that my £400 setup is expensive lol)

• Your 1.1m dish and current LNB should be adequate enough for Badr4 @ 26° east and also most of the Mena beam on 7° west the cheapest solution is as you say try another LNB the black ultra is a good start but also look at the Smart Titanium as well they both have good and bad points

• I use 5m solid dish with a invacom lnb and in west africa i tracked nilesat with only 210 channel and hispasat 1E with 355 channel there mostly scrambled channel and i understand there are fringe channel and i want to know if i can get more channels on nilesat

• I use 5m solid dish with a invacom lnb and in west africa i tracked nilesat with only 210 channel and hispasat 1E with 355 channel there mostly scrambled channel and i understand there are fringe channel and i want to know if i can get more channels on nilesat

Find out for yourself buddy, make sure you have an up to date sat.xml and check against the list for NILESAT

hi bud,
    Good to see you are back..
    I have always emphasized that "the" powerful LNBS for europe and america dont work so well for us folks here in Africa
    secondly I think your setup is not well aligned....bcos a 5 meter dish should even get you satellite from northern Russia or southern America :36_002:
    I have a post here in this great forum.....About the modified lnb....its works like charm
    you can read here How to increase signal by 3-4% on prime-focus dish and also see the modified lnb
    or better still you can PM me for better assistance

Santé !!!!!

General Satellite & Installation Support Forum

Support for LNBs, Single satellite, motorised and multi-satellite systems. DiSEqC switches, positioners, motors, actuators, dish-alignment help.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!