bt home hub 3 beware

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,581 times. The last Post () by campbell1987.

• ive been with bt since xmas and had wireless problems since then lol, so now this new home hub 3 comes out ring up bt "i want a home hub 3" it should fix my wireless problems :)
    well it did but it seems that port forwarding is broken
    so anyone trying to get cs working with a hh3 is out of luck until a firmware fix

• I to have the new home hub and do not have any problems. Perhaps it have not updated to the newest version.

It updates it's self so wait a few days.

Kindest regards, Prioryman

Let your interests be as wide as possible, and let your reactions to the things and persons that interest you, be as far as possible friendly rather than hostile.

• Good Old BT I had hone hub 2.0 and changed it 5 times, over 18month period, gone to Virgin and all good, there new advert (bt) cracks me up lol.

I have had all sorts of problems with BT ( Bloody Toilet ) from no B/band to changing IP every 12 hours!!!

When it works it works wqell - when it's not working it's bloody hard to get them to do something. I have had 3 openreach engineers to date only because I took it to ofcom!!!!

Now they tell me I will get a new armoured cable line sometime this year!!!

Still the new router is working...........

Kindest regards, Prioryman

Let your interests be as wide as possible, and let your reactions to the things and persons that interest you, be as far as possible friendly rather than hostile.

• I lost count the amount of times i called there technical team ( anyone watched phonejacker) lol

• Hello, I'm calling from internet service providings to see if you would be interested in switching your internet service providings from your current providings to a new providings that provides a better service of providings?

No!

But it's six times fasterdings.

No!!!

Maybe eight times fasterdings.

How much??

it's very cheap. It's a £14 in the first month, only £40 for the next month, only £80 for the next month.

NO!!!!

But I've got no money to eat...

23299b4d180c.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!