Lost Sly Premium Channels Temporarily

There are 49 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,920 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• I tried to install the latest oscam version (Oscam 9185 - CCcam 2.1.3) using the LinuxsatSupportAddons plugin but on the download page it said failed to download. In the meantime I installed "Oscam rev 8784 - CCCam 2.1.3 Omnikey" and that installed fine.

get the latest version
    9491 is the latest version update it manually via ftp

http://download.oscam.cc/index.php?&direction=0&order=mod&directory=1.20_TRUNK/mips-tuxbox-oe2.0

• Which of these should I get?

oscam-svn9491-mips-tuxbox-oe2.0-webif-Light.tar.gz

oscam-svn9491-mips-tuxbox-oe2.0-webif-libusb-ssl-Distribution.tar.gz

oscam-svn9491-mips-tuxbox-oe2.0-webif-libusb-Distribution.tar.gz

oscam-svn9491-mips-tuxbox-oe2.0-webif-Distribution.tar.gz

• Quote from stevejo

get the latest version
    you have to open the zip file and takw the oscam file out then ftp that you will see the oscam in usr/softcams and just overwrite the permision on the new file is already 755 so you wont need to do attributes ,yes you have the script and configs already from the last install

I downloaded "oscam-svn9524-mips-tuxbox-oe2.0-webif-Distribution.tar.gz" like you said and I found the oscam file inside the .tar.gz. I can't see a softcams folder within the usr folder. There's a "scam" folder, is that it? I put the file in that folder and changed permissions on the oscam file to 755, restarted my box and I can't see the new Oscam version when I press the Blue button.

• What image are you using?

If it's vix then ftp the new oscam file over to usr/softcams (rename the oscam file already in there to oscam.old & chmod the new file to 755)

If it's Blackhole then ftp the new oscam file over to usr/bin

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• the bottom one buddy got your pm but off to work soon , i can help you with teamviewer on the weekend at the worst but im very sure youll be helped before then

Steve

• What image are you using?

If it's vix then ftp the new oscam file over to usr/softcams (rename the oscam file already in there to oscam.old & chmod the new file to 755)

If it's Blackhole then ftp the new oscam file over to usr/bin

Yes I'm using Blackhole (2.0.8). I already had Oscam installed via the LinuxSatSupport Plugin. But I wanted to use the latest version so I downloaded Oscam from the oscam site and FTP'd the oscam file to usr/bin. Restarted the box but I don't see the cam when I press the Blue button - the old cam still shows.

• Yes I'm using Blackhole (2.0.8). I already had Oscam installed via the LinuxSatSupport Plugin. But I wanted to use the latest version so I downloaded Oscam from the oscam site and FTP'd the oscam file to usr/bin. Restarted the box but I don't see the cam when I press the Blue button - the old cam still shows.

Yep that's what happens when you just update the oscam file buddy, the older version you were using will still show on the blue panel, but when you open oscam webif you will see the new version number is showing there when running. The only way to get round this is to remove the old oscam completely through the addons uninstall panel and then load on a new ipk file...

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• http://linuxsat-support.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21741&d=1391337194 this might be your best option for can and do as caz said this will download when you clic the link

Does that ipk come with the card settings loaded, if not, will it use the settings from the Oscam I already installed via the LinuxSatSupport Plugin?

By the way, what is the correct way to backup everything? Because I did Menu > Backup Menu > Blackhole Full Backup. However when I re-installed the backup by booting with the backup on the flash drive I strangely lost some of my settings: I lost all the bouquets, Cool TV Guide, Recordings menu layout and Network settings changed from use DHCP No to yes for example.

I used to be able to hold the blue button to bring up the plugins to load but that didn't work anymore. Should that work by default or is there a plugin I'm supposed to install to enable that to show?

Also how can I just backup my bouquets?

• Make a separate backup of your cam config files before you upgrade or change your cam.

FTP into your box (var/tuxbox/config) and download the oscam "config" folder , then wjen you have done that backup the CCcam.cfg file (root/etc). When you have these two file downloaded onto your pc or lappy keep them save for future use. You can then easily FTP them back on when you download a new cam etc....

fI7WHhv.png

• just do a full image backup ,ftp it after to your pc and keep it there , that way if you need to reflash what i very much doubt you will be exact same as now

In Blackhole will this backup everything?: Menu > Backup Menu > Blackhole Full Backup

Also how can I just backup my bouquets?

• Make a separate backup of your cam config files before you upgrade or change your cam.

FTP into your box (var/tuxbox/config) and download the oscam "config" folder , then wjen you have done that backup the CCcam.cfg file (root/etc). When you have these two file downloaded onto your pc or lappy keep them save for future use. You can then easily FTP them back on when you download a new cam etc....

I backed up the following files:

Code
    var/tuxbox/Config/oscam.conf
    etc/CCcam.cfg

I installed "enigma2-plugin-cams-oscam-v9480_cccam213_bh_all.ipk". I restarted the box and copied the above files back to the same locations, I turned on the cam, restarted the box and it's not working. No picture.

• I backed up the following files:

Code
    var/tuxbox/Config/oscam.conf
    etc/CCcam.cfg

You backup the whole "config" folder bud, not just the oscam.conf file inside.... the folder should have at least three files in it. oscam.conf/oscam server/oscam user

If your config folder only contains the oscam.conf file then it won't work...

fI7WHhv.png

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!