Which open/***box should I get

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 709 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Looking to buy a new box can some one recommend one to me.
    Would like to keep up to date on 28.8. Either box is fine stability is priority for me budget £40-60.

Thanks

• Best advice is to save up some more and get a box that can share if that´s your intention as neither of these can.
    of course if it´s only to use as second box in bedroom/kitchen etc then check out which one(s) has more up to date support.
    Also worth a mention is that it seems 28.2º sharing days are limited..

• Best advice is to save up some more and get a box that can share if that´s your intention as neither of these can.
    of course if it´s only to use as second box in bedroom/kitchen etc then check out which one(s) has more up to date support.
    Also worth a mention is that it seems 28.2º sharing days are limited..

I've already got a Vu+ Solo². I'm very happy with that. I thought these boxes could emulate cams?

• For around £60 inc shipping you can now get a better spec'd E2 box which might be an even better option.

Maybe worth checking around the forum for other users opinions before you flash the cash as well.

Edited 2 times, last by dirtydonki ().

• For around £60 inc shipping you can now get a better spec'd E2 box which might be an even better option.

Maybe worth checking around the forum for other users opinions before you flash the cash as well.

Which one is that? And where from?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!