MGCamd Config for connecting to CCcam and Newcamd

There are 74 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 125,655 times. The last Post () by codar.

• Ok please post your mg_cfg so i can have a look.

This is my mg_cfg file

M: { 01 }
    C: { 01 }
    A: { 03 }
    U: { 01 } 0x12c0
    T: { 00 }
    G: { 01 }
    N: { 07 } 5 30
    K: { 07 }
    Q: { 120 }
    P: { 02 }
    O: { 00 } root Password
    S: { 00 } 80
    L: { 00 } 172.16.1.1 28007 /tmp/mgcamd.log
    E: { 15 }
    H: { 07 }
    R: { 04 }
    D: { 00 }
    B: { 06 }
    F: { 00 }

• Ok mate change G: { 01 } to G: { 33 }

Restart Mgcamd

MK

• hoi,
    how to add hops in c line , tried but not working,
    i have put line like this but hope r not working
    C: xxxx.no-ip.info 12000 user pass no { 0:0:2, 0963:0000, 0100:00006a }
    how it will work?

• Can anyone point me to an explanation of what all these values mean?

I don't understand terms like EMM ECM etc...

I have set logging to 04 in order to get a handle with what is going on....

Is there any way to identify when a freeze occurs?

• Hi,

Been reading through this thread and I am little confused about a thing or two.

Supposing I want to use MGcamd and supposing I have a n-line and a c-line. Can I enter both lines details into the one file i.e. newcamd.list

Or do I enter the n-line details into the newcamd.list and the c-line details into cccamd.list?

Thank you

• N line - newcamd.list
    C line - cccamd.list

Not all CCcam servers support the use of mgcamd, it depends on what version they use.. CCcam 2.0.11 & below is fine.

Guys,

First, thank you very much for your very quick replies.

Second, so that means that it may work and it may not work and so it is better just to use newcamd.list and cccamd.list?

If one was to put a c-line into a newcamd.list how does it go, is it just the normal was like this:

C: Server Number UserName Password

• No , that would be how to insert it in the cccamd.list

For newcamd.list it would be like below. This is how i connect my box to my local server with ip addy 192.168.1.161 port 10001 username and password are duo2 and the standard des key

CWS = 192.168.1.161 10001 duo2 duo2 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

• Thanks for your reply.

So you put your c-line into newcamd.list when using MGcamd and not into cccamd.list?

• Official Post

Thanks for your reply.

So you put your c-line into newcamd.list when using MGcamd and not into cccamd.list?

A c line won`t work in newcamd.list, only a converted N line (cws).. A c line cannot be converted like an N line can.. It can only be used in cccamd.list and the CCcam server that supply's it must be using CCcam 2.0.11 and below for it to work..

• A c line won`t work in newcamd.list, only a converted N line (cws).. A c line cannot be converted like an N line can.. It can only be used in cccamd.list and the CCcam server that supply's it must be using CCcam 2.0.11 and below for it to work..

Thanks Master G.

So to use MGcamd the bottom line is that c-lines must go into cccamd.list like so:

C: Server Number UserName Password

and n-lines must go into newcamd.list like so:

CWS = Server Number Username Password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Thanks

• Official Post

Yes that's correct m8..

• ok. because at present got c and f lines in dreambox e1 and want to upgrade to a vu+ solo hd box i've got.
    want to use mgcamd on the box and want to transfer the c and f lines over form the dreambox to vu box.

• can anyone help me I have a vu solo and I use cccam for my euro sats and mgcamd for my uk but recently mgcamd keeps disconnecting and I have to restart it 5 or 6 times to get it working {using on vix appollo }

MGCamd Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for MGCamd Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!