Best box for £100

There are 15 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,735 times. The last Post () by lfc4ever.

• tm5402hd ! slightly over the budget but easy to set up and maintain and now has a 7day epg too ! total VFM in my opinion mate !
    same applies to the 6800hd super which i seen on ebay for £5.00 :16_002: unreal ?

Rik

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• though they're not strictly linux boxs they're alot more user friendly wiv regards "end user" .... i think some people like us want to play around wiv the box more than watch tv so were more suited to the in depth linux stuff !

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• Looking for recommendations around the £100 mark!

My brother fancies getting rid of Sly and is way more into the football than me so I was going to set up a box for him!

TIA for any suggestions!

My DM500S for £50 delivered

Zgemma H2

Mag 255

• good reviews on the tm500 supers . think the ur team are no more now though for image support

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• Go for an Ortonx403p,£75 on ebay got one myself.Took me a week to figure out and the remote aint too clever but performs better than an Openbox.Even sd picture is good but HD is amazing,linux,pvr,internet for £75 truly value for money plus the firmware for this is getting better and better.Hope this helps.Maca.

• I would,nt buy a dm500 if you are driving motor with it as they sometimes stop driving the motor.. tm500super or tm600 i would recommend which are both in your price range. if its just for fixed satellite then a dm500 is fine but some clones are very bad.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!