v*rgin super hub help

There are 56 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,958 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• If you still have your router mate, connect it back up and just put he hub into modem only mode. It saves all the hassle as you obviously know your way around you previous setup.

what the helll . why Uk have such a poor network providers honesly BT virgin sucks i had the time to use BT VIRGIN AND TALKTALK all of them are **** get disconnecteed every 4 minutes of use..

Never used Talk Talk, nor would I bother in all honesty, but as for Virgin and BT both are perfectly adequate for CS.

Virgin have a tendency to slow down your connection if you are a heavy user, but even when they do it doesn't really affect CS. BT is also stable for CS. If your disconnecting every four minuets the you need to look at your setup, its not a problem i have ever had with any of the providers i have used in the past.

Nano

• Your setup has now changed m8
    Setup DM in dhcp mode
    Or do as I said in post #9

this is what ive just done.... put the dhcp mode on on the dream box reset it and nowt at all worked my shares sending out shop working

so turned the dhcp off and set it back as it was the shares going out worked again and the share coming in started to work then the share coming in went back off but the clines going out are ok

• Official Post

this is what ive just done.... put the dhcp mode on on the dream box reset it and nowt at all worked my shares sending out shop working

so turned the dhcp off and set it back as it was the shares going out worked again and the share coming in started to work then the share coming in went back off but the clines going out are ok

Set it back to DHCP.. This will obviously change the ip address, that`s why your clients can`t access the card.. Go into portforwarding settings in the router and change the settings to match the new ip address.. Restart CCcam and all should work. Now turn DHCP off or set a static ip address in the router settings..

• Set it back to DHCP.. This will obviously change the ip address, that`s why your clients can`t access the card.. Go into portforwarding settings in the router and change the settings to match the new ip address.. Restart CCcam and all should work. Now turn DHCP off or set a static ip address in the router settings..

will u TeamViewer with me master G, ive been messing about with thing for days now ang getting now were lol

see if u can do it lol

• I cannot understand why if you put your router into modem only mode that it will not allow your PC to access the internet.

All you would need to do is put the hub into modem only mode and then connect your router up as usual. In modem only mode you hub should do just that. It will act purely as a modem and nothing else.

Did you connect your router upto port 1 on the hub. When its in modem only mode only port 1 works. It switches the other 3 off.

What i would suggest is to change the MAC address in your router if it allows you to before reconnecting to the hub. On my old D-Link DIR-615 you could clone the MAC address of your PC or assign it any mac address you liked. That may be the issue if your PC cannot connect to it.

Nano

Edited once, last by nano ().

• ive still got the D-Link DIR-615 router but think its on its way out because the wifi signal is crap now and ive got to restart it all the time, thats why i got virgin out and there give me this shuperhub

• could the hub be faulty ?

i dont no mate, every thing els seems to be fine, just the hub is blocking me dream box

i google yesterday virgin super hub blocking dream box the seems theres a few people having the same problem but no1 says how to fix it but the gose back to 2012

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!